Curcumin Topical Cream $25.00 this could be good stuff!!

Jaeger

Reaction score
purecontrol said:
Save your money, we are about to have access to a topical that includes everything we want.

But a home made topical would be cheaper im guessing and it seems like some people might think there is a negative side to curcumin.

purecontrol

Established Member
Reaction score
Jaeger said:
purecontrol said:
Save your money, we are about to have access to a topical that includes everything we want.

But a home made topical would be cheaper im guessing and it seems like some people might think there is a negative side to curcumin.

Let us know if that homemade product works out for you. Side effects suck, having hair rocks...

CCS

Reaction score
curcumin is oil soluble. It will probably not dissolve in water. Maybe alcohol though. I would pick a nice oil, like maybe emu oil or even something cheap, mix in some alcohol, and add the curcumin.

Follow docs advice though and stay out of the sun, especially with this.

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
I use a homemade pomade type thing to help with scalp psoriasis. I use:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jojoba Oil
Aloe vera gel
and a few drops of lavender, rosemary, cedarwood and tea tree oil.

Would adding curcumin be useful?

Maelstrom

Established Member
Reaction score
purecontrol said:
Jaeger said:
purecontrol said:

Let us know if that homemade product works out for you. Side effects suck, having hair rocks...

What the hell are you on about purecontrol? What topical or are you just BS-ing?

CCS

Reaction score
Maelstrom said:
I use a homemade pomade type thing to help with scalp psoriasis. I use:

Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jojoba Oil
Aloe vera gel
and a few drops of lavender, rosemary, cedarwood and tea tree oil.

Would adding curcumin be useful?

That would dissolve the curcumin just fine. An experimental ingredient, but one I want to use. It will stain your scalp an intense yellow though. Just wear a hat and do it for your hair.

Extra virgin Palm oil might be better. It has tocotrienols in it, which are great for hair. Only problem is the beta carotine will make your scalp sensitive to the sun, and is orange, but so will the curcumin.