Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
started a thread about PGE2 and PGE1 together here: https://www.hairlosstalk.com/intera...r-minoxidil-and-pge2-at-the-same-time.113135/
but so far nobody can provide me of why to not apply them together.
If you can explain, pls answer in the thread :)
I'll ask the supplier about the degrading thing...
I'm doing 500mcg/day now, for sure less actually reaches the scalp because of it getting stuck in my hair.
From what I know, they fight with eachother for receptor space when taken together. This was sort of talked about as well with PSI and MG132 and minoxidil. I’m sorry I can’t give you a more scientific explanation

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
5B21BCAA-2AAE-4116-B5DC-D9BEF1C2D1DA.png
A6C38E1A-A4BF-4E3B-BAD8-CB40F7A0DCCD.png
B52A7089-264D-4A2F-BCF7-DDCC4163942C.png
46D27C45-1839-48DB-8657-EBEE83BA3482.png
E8C7D5A1-B372-41E7-9005-6DBAC729B53B.png
15500D30-0F0A-49F1-89CC-838B9EEA5A15.png
8004ED57-0524-4C07-B2F9-F952C8512BD8.png
Also guys, sorry to totally hikajck this thread but I gotta show you these hand-made wigs this guy from Canada makes. Originally he was making them for himself but now does orders because they’re so good. Check this out. I’m just salivating over those crisp part lines and density

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Grey market. AFAIK no laws are being broken, just patent violations. Once daro becomes a scheduled substance though... might get more difficult to buy/travel with/explain to law enforcement.

One more reason to not become dependent on this stuff.
How are you going with your daro mate? Still slow and steady progress?

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm still on Enza.
History:
RU didnt do much, the first months it gave a few new hairs of only 1mm long, then they disappeared again.
finasteride gave me new hairs on the temple. About 2 cm long, they never got longer nor thicker.
Enza gave me more hairs on the temple down to NW0-1 but vellus only. The other 'finasteride hairs' never really thickened but are still there.
Now added 0.5mg dutasteride daily, so far only minor stuff going on. Right temple seems to have more vellus hair. But they're like a few mm's long.
No real cosmetical improvement of any AA 'till now...
Im kind of doubting if I should stay on Enza or not. It didnt have a huge effect and the risks are pretty high...
My Enza dose is 45mg daily btw.
With Daro lower in price, maybe 10mg daily Daro is getting affordable now. But I think Im gonna focus on adding VPA first.
Try to add something that isnt based on androgens, to see what that does. Daily dutasteride should already be a good base to start from I guess...
Also recently added PGE2 and stemox. Very curious if this can thicken vellus hairs.
Lol I was doing 500mg of enza a day, 400 topical and 100 oral and all it did was give slight headaches. Had it tested at a lab that does testing for federal and state criminal cases so I know it was legit. Now I got like 50 grams of it wasting away in a fridge.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol I was doing 500mg of enza a day, 400 topical and 100 oral and all it did was give slight headaches. Had it tested at a lab that does testing for federal and state criminal cases so I know it was legit. Now I got like 50 grams of it wasting away in a fridge.

Holy sh*t that's insane. I just looked and the standard enza dose for prostate cancer is 160 mg orally per day. The dose range is 80-240 mg orally per day. So you were taking a legit prostate cancer castration dose of the second strongest prostate cancer med on the market (third after daro, but daro's not on the real market yet). PLUS applying another 3x the usual oral dose on your scalp.

That's an insanely powerful and potentially dangerous anti-androgenic regimen.

Last edited:

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
No sexual sides at all? What is your pattern of loss might I ask?

furrydome

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How are you going with your daro mate? Still slow and steady progress?

Slow and steady... not many new vellus this past month so fearing there's a wall.

Time to try some new stuff. Once you're in this deep...

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Slow and steady... not many new vellus this past month so fearing there's a wall.

Time to try some new stuff. Once you're in this deep...
Did you drop anything? Or perhaps add something else around the same time that could have caused growth other than daro?

Perhaps up your dose. Prices are halved now (I got this confirmed by Gang Luo today) so we can probably go a little more ham with this stuff now. I’m going to start doing 5mg/ml.

kawnshawn

Established Member
Reaction score
Holy sh*t that's insane. I just looked and the standard enza dose for prostate cancer is 160 mg orally per day. The dose range is 80-240 mg orally per day. So you were taking a legit prostate cancer castration dose of the second strongest prostate cancer med on the market (third after daro, but daro's not on the real market yet). PLUS applying another 3x the usual oral dose on your scalp.

How long did you do this for? What happened to your hair? Have you responded to any anti-androgenic drugs before?

If you did not respond to that, it just goes to show even more that for some tiny percent of men (<1%), androgens really aren't the most important signalling chain.

That's an insanely powerful anti-androgenic regimen.
Did it around 5 months, started out small but the last 2 months I went all out. Worked initially for first 2 months before I started shedding badly again with bad itch. I've done finasteride and RU and both did jack sh*t except make it worse. Funny enough only oral spironolactone stopped my hairloss and only had to take low doses. Issue was I had terrible sides so I had to stop. Guess I just don't respond well to androgen receptor antagonist.

No sexual sides at all? What is your pattern of loss might I ask?
No sexual sides on enza but I did have bad sexual sides on finasteride and oral spironolactone. I'm more of a diffuse thinner, all around the head. Seti is my saving grace right now, only shed a little amount of vellus like hairs, thinking they'll come back more terminal like.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did it around 5 months, started out small but the last 2 months I went all out. Worked initially for first 2 months before I started shedding badly again with bad itch. I've done finasteride and RU and both did jack sh*t except make it worse. Funny enough only oral spironolactone stopped my hairloss and only had to take low doses. Issue was I had terrible sides so I had to stop. Guess I just don't respond well to androgen receptor antagonist.

No sexual sides on enza but I did have bad sexual sides on finasteride and oral spironolactone. I'm more of a diffuse thinner, all around the head. Seti is my saving grace right now, only shed a little amount of vellus like hairs, thinking they'll come back more terminal like.
Oh that’s great, how long have you been on seti and what dose? I tried 1g then 1.5g for a month and didn’t help sadly.