David Beckham

G

wow, in the first picture his hair looks great. In the second picture he has a shaved head and some b**ch next to him. I wonder if she is a finasteride addict.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the second picture doesnt work :freaked2:

Axon

Reaction score
Man, that funny angle in the first photo sure makes him look bald.

Too bad he's not.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Trax save yourself!!!!!!!!!!!![/b]

G

BaldBotakTakla said:
OFF topic but can the administrator do sumthing abt the obscene avatar some ppl have.

no probs m8, i'll put a T shirt on her.....

there there

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
who cares if he goes bald, hes rich so he can get women anyway.

Shave my poodle

Established Member
Reaction score
Slartibartfast said:
gonna_win said:
who cares if he goes bald, hes rich so he can get women anyway.
He's also married and has a couple of children, so he shouldn't be screwing around.

Shouldn't but probably has been

Trax jist tell me where you is gittin them advartars froms?

fred

Reaction score
Speaking of football players, any Chelsea fan (or not) noticed how Eidur Gudjohnsen (the guy who had the hair I always wanted) is thinning like a mofo these days?

G

I noticed that the other day when they were playing. He is defo losing his syrrup.

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
yeah Gudjohnsen is thinning out. His aul lad was on that champions league magazine show on itv a few months back and he's about 50 and looks younger than his son and he has a full head of hair too. bastard, i'm 19 and loosing it.

Liverpool fc all the way!

googler

Established Member
Reaction score
The man of the moment Arjen Robben is definitely losing his hair. and he's only 20, so too is Andy Johnson of crystal palace. Is Henry losing it? Because his hair looks like it has receded a bit? I wish I had the hair of Pires.

fred

Reaction score
Well, now that I think of it, I remember during the beginning of the 2001-2002 season (or 2002-2003 don't remember), Arsenal told the news that Freddie Ljungberg wasn't able to play because of a deep depression. When he came back into action, he was shaved due to advanced balding, he who had those spiky red hair the season before. Even arsenal fans had a chant for him, something along the line of "We love you Freddie cause you've got red hair..."
Was hairloss the cause of the deep depression Ljungberg had at that time?

G

Freddie never had depression. Not that I heard of anyway and I check Arsenal news every day.

Freddie’s hair has got worse though. Disaster for him, but that’s where my sympathy ends. He is earning in the region of £20,000 per week and has endless girls chasing him.

I have hair likes Freddie’s. propecia and minoxidil have done nothing for me. I’m only 24. I have no job, my appearance has been destroyed - a far cry from how I felt 2/3 years ago.

I have no money and find it a task, to even pay for my treatments.

This is hell.

My friends don’t even bother with me anymore and my confidence isn’t what it should as I spend the best part of my days putting on a brave face in order to hide the fact hair loss is practically killing me as a person.

Apart from the odd joke, I rarely laugh anymore. My enjoyment of Arsenal has been savaged.

I have no answers. I’m 25 next year, and have done nothing in life because this has held me back beyond belief. People saying “get over itâ€

Cassin

Reaction score
I just looked at every one of your pics Gunner...AGAIN.

Once again as it said countless times on these forums, your hair doesnt look that bad, and your have for sure maintained. Countless people would kill for that but you won't listen Gunner.

It's a shame your so miserable, you shouldn't be.

Your most recent pic

You thin here but you still have a nice harline.

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gooner ... pg&.src=ph

Here is your back...look how thick that is! Do you have a clue how much better off you are than a lot of the guys that post here?

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gooner ... pg&.src=ph

/I am too lazy to host the pics or put in HTML links right now.

G

Really, like most other people, the pictures do not do the situation justice.

When it’s cut short you cannot see the true extent of how bad it actually is.

I guess that’s what it's like for the majority of diffuse thinners.

Sadly though, I cannot pull off the shaved look. My hairline isn’t good. Once it's grown out it looks horrible. That's fact.

I’m convinced that most pictures never tell the true story, or show the real extent of how bad it is.