David Beckham

fred

Reaction score
Gunner said:
Freddie never had depression. Not that I heard of anyway and I check Arsenal news every day.
Well here is a article dating from July 2002:
Elsewhere, Arsenal’s Freddie Ljungberg is depressed about missing the start of the English premier league season through injury, saying he has never felt so low in his career.
“Depression has set in,â€

G

I can understand how you feel Gunner. At your age and losing hair is sometimes a little hard to come to terms with. I think you have to learn some valuable lessons over the coming months. The first lesson is to learn to love yourself as a person. Once you have learnt to do this you will feel great about yourself. Then you will notice a big change in how people react with you.

They know your are pissed about your hairloss. You need to get out there and let people know that you don't give a sh*t about hairloss. If people choose not to like you then that's the problem. So long as you are a good person inside and that you actually like and love yourself then other people will feel the same way without you even realising it.

Then your life will change.

Salgado

Reaction score
Daivd Beckhem is massif in Brazil. I planeerd to meet shake him but coud not get a tikcet. He hairs are great no fall. Prefect harhead line to die for. living on Brazil can make big differenseses to life with hair falls.

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ai Salgado, voce e de onde? Outro Brasileiro aqui neste chat...