Dealing with a cheater.

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
monty1978 said:
I cheated frequently on a girl over a period of years despite loving her immensly. I always felt i needed to experience as much as possible and as long as she didn't find out she wouldn't get hurt and that was all that mattered. I think differently now though despite never getting caught!

That's exactly how I felt as well. When I was younger I cheated on 3 or 4 different occasions. I never regretted my actions, it was something I felt like I needed to experience and I did.

I wouldn't do it again. Now, I'm older and I don't want the complications that come with such relationships.

Ori hasn't mentioned the specifics of his relationship, it could be anything. It could be a case of selfishness, it could be a case of being scared of a commitment, etc.

Although, I did say I wouldn't do it again, if I end up in a relationship that I'm not 100% committed to, I might jump ship at the first opportunity :whistle: so in a way, if she felt the same way, I can understand her.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Long live the difference between jumping from relationship to another, and cheating.... i never cheated nor fucked a girl that had a boyfriend (not that i know of that is :dunno: )

its just matter of maturity, if you dont want to be with someone, just tell em... be honest and dont go like a cowered behind your girl's back just because you enjoy f*****g her....

virtuality

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
its just matter of maturity, if you dont want to be with someone, just tell em... be honest and dont go like a cowered behind your girl's back just because you enjoy f****ing her....

Of course it's a matter of maturity. I actually broke up with someone yesterday. I basically told her that it wouldn't be fair on her to continue. She knew from the start that my heart wasn't in it, and she just wanted to hear it from me.