Decro435's Story - (19 PICS!!)

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: Decro435 - Age:19

Those pics dont show anything more than a mature hairline but they are not up to date with the present. Let the guy put some new pics up then judge.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Wait until I shave my head in a week or so. These pictures were taken in October. Also , guys seriously I wouldn't make this up , it's ruining my life. My hairline is 1-1.5 inches back. I have DUPA so the hair all over my head is thinning. You'll change your minds when you see the pictures. I agree those pictures don't do much for my case.

Death

Reaction score
bring it!

ill first to admitt iam wrong....

my hope is that im not...cuz really dont wish male pattern baldness on any guy

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score

decro435 said:
Yes I tried Rogaine , but I decided to discontinue it because I kept forgeting to apply it or was too lazy to do so , also I think Rogaine is a lot of hassle for hair that will fall out when you stop using it anyways.. like If I start using rogaine now , I'm going to have a large shed,regrow what I lost in that shed and will keep that for as long as I use Rogaine , finasteride on the other-hand will just keep everything in shape and is easily applied and I might see some regrowth.

When you stop finasteride it will fall out as well, I dont see the difference?

finasteride is mainly for maintaining and minoxidil can cause more regrowth, thats how I see it.

Just make it part of your daily routine, brushing your teeth, etc.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finasteride is for maintaining. Fortuenatly , it's as easy as popping a pill each day.

Unlike Rogaine where I have to try and apply it throguh my hair. I'm trying to kep my hair long and since I'm diffusely thinning , whenever the hair gets wet it looks terrible. Think of that picture of Brendan Fraiser.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
decro435 said:
Finasteride is for maintaining. Fortuenatly , it's as easy as popping a pill each day.

Unlike Rogaine where I have to try and apply it throguh my hair. I'm trying to kep my hair long and since I'm diffusely thinning , whenever the hair gets wet it looks terrible. Think of that picture of Brendan Fraiser.

I know what you mean, im diffusing as well (I was :p), but with that apllier you get with it, just put it between your hair, on your scalp and you will have minimal greasieness of your hair.

It DOES get greasier with the day, but just wash it regularly.

Believe me, I wasnt to fond of minoxidil at first, thats why I started with finasteride. But minoxidil worked way better, it made my hair thick and finasteride maintained.

raptor

Reaction score
Hey mate.

I'm also a diffuser (I think DPA and not DUPA since my hair on the sides seems to be ok).

Maybe we can update each other since diffusers are quiet rare. Are they rare u think?

You can check my story.

How are you doing today mate?

I'm using nizoral and some vitamins only today.

viewtopic.php?f=28&t=52606

Good luck.

Raptor

legion00

Reaction score
if you have aggressive inflammation, you should not use minoxidil until you have that under control. it can be really harsh on people with sensitive skin and could make your condition worse.

if your inflammation is as bad as you say, thats probably why your losing so much hair. i was in a similar position this past summer; bad inflammation, horrible dandruff, hair coming off in reams. once i treated that i noticed the hairloss stopped, and most grew back.

have you tried nizoral, and all of the other generic dandruff shampoos? have you consulted a doctor about your condition? inflammation of the skin is a tractable problem. you might need some antibiotics or steroids for a bit, but it should really help.

ryan r

Established Member
Reaction score
You really should reconsider minoxidil with finasteride and learn to apply it properly.

I think for most diffusers it works great!

Tyler_Durden

Established Member
Reaction score
This never got updated? What intense side effects did you get from the finasteride?

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm actually going to try and keep the hair long for another 2-3 weeks. I know once I get my hair cut next , it will probably be the last time I'm able to have it that long, so I'll make the most of it.

Anyways, I had a hard time maintaining erections, getting it up etc.
The ejaculate was mostly clear fluid and there wasn't much of it. I felt tired and depressed. Bad memory. Weight gain. These sides have lessened it the past 2 most since quitting Finasteride, but they are still persistent. Son't worry I'll update on any changes.

follicle84

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes, i also suffered similair side effects on finasteride. The worst part of it was feeling tired and depressed. I also gained slight gyno and memory problems (although that could be stress). However i didnt lose my sex drive despite having slightly watery semen. I think in some people's cases it could be psycological but not always. Everyone's bodies are different. Some people get a reduced sex drive and thats it. I got everything apart from a reduced sex drive. I should not i was taking quater to half dose of finasteride to reduce these side effects. The good news is almost all of these side effects have dissappeared since dropping finasteride two months ago.

decro435

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well just after getting a No.7 on top and a No.3 on the sides after much deliberation.

I'm actually quite happy with the result. The only downside was the my sides have thinned a lot and my hairline has receded about half a centimetre. The diffuse thinning over the rest of my scalp is hardly noticable. You can clearly see the thinning when wet though. The thinning crown that was clearly evident with my long hair has blended in with the rest. Woooo..

Anyways, I'll update the thread with pictures tommorow or the day after.

I guess I can thank the slow down in shedding to the olive oil/Jojoba oil/Emu oil topical I apply to my head every night, it helps with inflammation a lot. Also I've been using Revita everyday for about 2-3 months now.

muhu

Established Member
Reaction score
add pics damn it. In the first set you don't look like you're balding.