delete please

antonio666

Reaction score
should not make a difference ,the foam is just another way of getting it onto the scalp,although given the choice i would opt for the foam

RaginDemon

Reaction score
what the hell is Nourkrin?

antonio666

Reaction score
nourkin is something sold in england in which celebs say the use it and now they never worry about hairloss any more (it's bullshit)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
antonio666 said:
nourkin is something sold in england in which celebs say the use it and now they never worry about hairloss any more (it's bullshit)

I agree, one should stick with the proven treatments.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi Jmase69

Just to let you know, I am from the UK - I get my meds from inhousepharmacy.co.uk

As for nizoral, they sell it in chemists, ie. Boots

Good Luck

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I was just wondering if hair loss is very common in UK. It seems that a large percentage of population from UK is suffering from hair loss.

Wash n' Gone

Established Member
Reaction score
OK. You can get Propecia from a doctor on private prescription. Just make an appointment and ask for it. Boots also has a hair retention programme which prescribes propecia for £30 a month (about the same price as you would pay on a private prescription from a GP). Nizoral is available over the counter in any chemist. You can also get Propecia from online pharmacies, but there is always the risk that it will not be legit. If you do that go for one of the trusted ones recommended around here. Prescription or boots is best if you can afford it.

Nourkin for men doesn't contain Finasteride by the way. It is just a type of marine protien and it doesn't work.

Webster

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I was just wondering if hair loss is very common in UK. It seems that a large percentage of population from UK is suffering from hair loss.

It's because the Royals are buggering all over the UK and their lovechildren are roaming the island.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Webster said:
RaginDemon said:

It's because the Royals are buggering all over the UK and their lovechildren are roaming the island.

lol

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
yea nourkrin is a crock of sh*t although its the only 'hairloss' treatment ive ever seen advertised in the uk i had to discover the real ones myself.

Foam is easy to get here either ebay or cheaprogaine.com also get proscar and quarter the mofos - £16 for 4 months vs £110 for 3 months of propecia. Just explain to your GP. I started losing my hair at 19 so i know how you feel last year of uni would have been so depressing if i had not met my ex.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
They all do the same thing. If your concerned about money, do the Proscar and split them into 5.

bustabucket

Established Member
Reaction score
jmase, I know people on here have ordered from that site before with good results. Personally I used elitenet.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
bustabucket said:
jmase, I know people on here have ordered from that site before with good results. Personally I used elitenet.

Finpecia or Finscar?

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jmase69 said:
Hey guys, started applying the Rogaine today, ill get some pics up soon, so you can see my head now and any progress i make.

Also, with the proscar, if i get the Proscar, and quarter the tablets, should i be taking one of the quarters a day, or 2 of them a day - One morning and one at night?

one quarter a day

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
yea 1 quarter per day. You'll find that the shape of them makes it more or less impssible to divide them into 5.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
jmase69 said:
Is taking a Quarter of Proscar a day as effective as raking actual propecia or finestaride? Obviously its cheaper, but will it do the same job?

It's pretty much equivlent, I think they do the same job.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
I've heard people say that exposing the quarters to air for more than a few days can render them less effective so basically don't cut up more than one at a time.

As for their effectiveness, they're identical, Merck just like making lots of money off less informed men i guess. Lucky we're not eh?!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Defenton said:
I've heard people say that exposing the quarters to air for more than a few days can render them less effective so basically don't cut up more than one at a time.

As for their effectiveness, they're identical, Merck just like making lots of money off less informed men i guess. Lucky we're not eh?!

I agree with you, most people taking Propecia just to get a peace of mind. I am still on it because I stop drinking like a mofo, the beer money goes straight to hair prducts. lol

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Jack's Story - (Age 20, any advice would be appreciated)

putting harming chemical on your hair once a week cant be that good to your hair.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
Re: Jack's Story - (Age 20, any advice would be appreciated)

jmase69 said:
I know ;p hence why im looking for a short term alternative whilst going through with my regimen. any ideas?

not that i could tell you the names of any but there are natural hair dye products that wont do your scalp any harm