delete please

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Jack's Story - (Age 20, any advice would be appreciated)

libertine said:
jmase69 said:
I know ;p hence why im looking for a short term alternative whilst going through with my regimen. any ideas?

not that i could tell you the names of any but there are natural hair dye products that wont do your scalp any harm

such as?

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

dude, proscar and finasteride are the exact same thing, proscar is just the brand name that was originally meant to treat an enlarged prostate then when they discovered it can regrow hair they did trials to determine what is the least amount could be given and still maintain the most effectiveness, so they came up with a 1 mg amount which they marketed as propecia. Dont worry about it. In fact, if you cut up proscar into quarters, you end up with aprox 1.25 mg of finasteride, propecia gives you only 1mg. I'm not saying that the .25 will help any more but it certainly won't hurt ya. Hopefully that eases your mind about the proscar.

As for the hair dye, sorry i dont know anything except for dermamatch and toppik, ive never used either and i think they are only for longer hair but ive heard good things. Just stick with your treatments and you probably wont even need the hair dye. Good luck man.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
dude, proscar and finasteride are the exact same thing, proscar is just the brand name that was originally meant to treat an enlarged prostate then when they discovered it can regrow hair they did trials to determine what is the least amount could be given and still maintain the most effectiveness, so they came up with a 1 mg amount which they marketed as propecia. Dont worry about it. In fact, if you cut up proscar into quarters, you end up with aprox 1.25 mg of finasteride, propecia gives you only 1mg. I'm not saying that the .25 will help any more but it certainly won't hurt ya. Hopefully that eases your mind about the proscar.

As for the hair dye, sorry i dont know anything except for dermamatch and toppik, ive never used either and i think they are only for longer hair but ive heard good things. Just stick with your treatments and you probably wont even need the hair dye. Good luck man.

those are consealers not hair dye products.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

yeah i know, i just wanted to thorw something out there, it seems like he might want to consider a concealer

RaginDemon

Reaction score

his hair is a bit too short for it, consealers don't work very well unless you grow your hair out a little.

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

after a few months and a few cycles of growing and shedding the hair will probably get thicker and stronger so it will be able to grow longer too.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
after a few months and a few cycles of growing and shedding the hair will probably get thicker and stronger so it will be able to grow longer too.

:agree:

haggis

Reaction score
Re: Jack's story -(New guy any advice would be very appreciated)

jmase69 said:
update:
I need to get some more Proscar 5mg but both inhousepharmacy and unitedpharmacies only take master card or visa, and i only have a maestro! Anyone know a website i can get Proscar 5mg from where i can use a switch / maestro card.

Cheers, Jack. Im going to do it properly this time.

Hi Jack, you really need a credit card for order online, if you cant get one you could get a prepaid credit card have a look at this site: http://www.mycashplus.co.uk i order my finasteride(proscar) from inhousepharmacy never had a problem with them.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

:)

Dogs3

Experienced Member
Reaction score

no foods will affect it.. Green tea might help your hair though.

RaginDemon

Reaction score

Dogs3 said:
no foods will affect it.. Green tea might help your hair though.

Dogs3 is right, Green tea will reduce DHT in your body, and its good for your general health. Don't over do it though. :)

RaginDemon

Reaction score

:)