Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

maher

Banned
Reaction score
Here's my story with DT therapy.

I started back in September of 2014. My hairline was decent, but my scalp always itched and was hard as rock. I knew something was wrong with my scalp, so started massaging everyday. However, one thing I noticed was, every time I massage my scalp, loads of hair would fall out during/after the session. I started losing a lot... I mean a lot of hair everywhere. Frontal, temporal, back, and side, pretty much everywhere!

Fast forward it to today, 4 months of treatment, my hairline is in the worst state it's ever been. My side a
nd back have thinned a lot. On a good note, my scalp does not itch anymore. Until 3rd month, my scalp flaked a lot, but that is gone as well now. Shedding has not stopped and I am still losing ground everyday. Maybe increased blood flow to scalp is pushing away the miniaturized hairs like it happens with other effective hair loss treatments like finasteride and minoxidil. I feel devastated now, but I will continue with the session. If anybody has any insight on what I experienced, please share and give me some recommendation as what I need to do to stop/minimize shedding. I am doing ~20 minute session every morning and night at the moment.

You should take a break from DT, let scalp time to recover. At least few weeks for colagen to regenerate..

DT study was most likely fake.. but there are some positive comments about this method on immortal hair forum.

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
i didn't read the study, but the mail adress left by the corresponding author was enough :
"E-mail: henrychoya3@[B]gmail.com[/B]"
loled....

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i am a believer of this method . it for sure helps reverse male pattern baldness. but dont expect miracles . as always an early thinner might benefit more

EtherialSpell

Reaction score
thanks for the elaborate analysis and article ...and it does confirms my personal finidngs and observations
while i used onion/garlic topical mask and messaging it for 5 minutes ..i got great results (especialy my hair line and edges which is the affected area )...and the first thing i noticed while using this method is that my scalp cleared up and started to have a uniformed shape..and i litterly felt it breathing like i removed layers of skin ....now it makes complete sense to me

bear in mind onions and garlic are famous for their anti-inflamatory properties and rich sulfar content
also small red onions is full of quercetin which is Prostaglandin d2 inhabitor (no suprise there)
garlic exfoliate the scalp and remove the excess layer of skin (fibrosis)

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
IMG_20150217_142155.jpg

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
M.jpgIMG_20140722_192048.jpgwith increased brightness Freddy
IMG_20140722_191242b.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

B.jpgbefore f##### lol.

freddy i have to say one thing to you.

BOOM!

I GOT HAIR YOU TROLL.

[video=youtube;66z5CTlUHas]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66z5CTlUHas[/video]

now yalla habibi freddy,

p.s dont forget to give me neg rep . add in description.<<he got to0 much hair i am choking>>

SayifDoit

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Dermarolling is that you?
I do love the fools who resort to natural supplements and convince themselves of regrowth and then as years/months go by they slowly begin to notice their hair is still receding/thinning at a steady pace.......you begin to see them less and less on the forums.....
If their truly was ever a cure for male pattern baldness that actually worked you would hear about it on the news, unless it's the best kept secret in the world.
Can't wait to see hairy monkey go bald, unless he is on finasteride? lolllll

It's funny because the guy above you can see serious diffuse thinning and I love how he brings his hair forward from the sides to cover more ground, like a comb over.

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
this thread is for the penis.... you nerd the fred are a frameless piece of face moving around and hating. b itches wake up i got ten fold hair of what i had.,

here are some truths.
-your 2000 graft fue is like 3% of what i got
-you keep suffering from some kind of disorder
-you are still framelss face
- i got hair
-i got s hit ton of hair.

-you a f troll.

have a nice day. B itch

theRA

Established Member
Reaction score
If thats really your before pic then gratz :) but you are probably the only person that got results from "marshmallow" rolling :D

2young2retire

Experienced Member
Reaction score
how many times more? it is like 19 months since i started .... wtf is wrong with your ability to see things....? :O

Dikek

Established Member
Reaction score
seems he grow back some density indeed, do you plan buzz you hairs? Otherwise we will never know if worked or not, long hairs cover everything

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
A theory regarding the change in shape of male pattern baldness sufferers' heads was that the local DHT triggers skull bone growth, which then stretches and squeezes all tissue above. While possible, this is highly unlikely, and has not been confirmed in any way.

What kind of a theory is that supposed to be? We would have known for a long time if that's true, it obviously isn't especially in our time that it hasn't been confirmed in any way. And please, at this point, the last thing we'd want to read is some theory about Dutasteride/Finasteride reversing skull bone growth caused by local DHT.

azuri

Established Member
Reaction score
His hair is undeniably thicker.
whatever he's doing is working for him.

macbeth81

Established Member
Reaction score
I don't really believe in Detumescence Therapy, but found this related.

"The patient was a 70-year-old male who had experienced a gradual loss of hair that started at his hairline and crown. In time, his entire crown was devoid of hair. He had mild chronic obstructive pulmonary disease. He had started massaging his scalp twice a day for about three minutes each time, approximately 20 weeks earlier. He had almost complete restoration of his hair.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2561835/?page=1