Dizziness & Vertigo on Dutasteride (taking once a week)

BilboBaggins123

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking minoxidil and finasteride for 10 years. I started taking one to Dutasteride pill once a week a month ago.

But now when I turn in bed or get up quickly I have brief dizzy spells.

Common?

Will this go away?

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking minoxidil and finasteride for 10 years. I started taking one to Dutasteride pill once a week a month ago.

But now when I turn in bed or get up quickly I have brief dizzy spells.

Common?

Will this go away?
Who knows. You've obliterated your DHT so aside from saving your hair who knows what the hell else is gonna happen to your body. Were you not maintaining on finasteride?

BilboBaggins123

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who knows. You've obliterated your DHT so aside from saving your hair who knows what the hell else is gonna happen to your body. Were you not maintaining on finasteride?
ya i'm on minoxidil and finasteride now still

There is a paper going around " Combination therapy with finasteride and low-dose dutasteride in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia" where the Doctor gave his patient .5mg of Dutasteride once a week.

So i'm trying it

cuckthorn

My Regimen
Reaction score
ya i'm on minoxidil and finasteride now still

There is a paper going around " Combination therapy with finasteride and low-dose dutasteride in the treatment of androgenetic alopecia" where the Doctor gave his patient .5mg of Dutasteride once a week.

So i'm trying it
Durasteride is some heavy duty sh*t man. You're an adult so I won't try to lecture you but who knows what side effects you can get.