Do I even have the right to breed?

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
Well guys, I've been pretty down lately. Hair is not so good and neither is my body. As I had posted a few weeks back, I was diagnosed with cartilage damage in my knee, elbows and hips. I am 30 years old decent looking guy who is a very diffuse NW5 and has very poor joint health. I have been in a few relationships but my constant health/hairloss issues have seriously made me question the idea of settling down and spreading my genes. Do I really want to pass my genes to a poor soul and put him through the same problems? I love my parents but sometimes I can't help but blame them (in my mind) for so many of my genetic failures - failures that can't be *corrected*. I am really thinking realistically about the whole thing now....a child doesn't have the oppurtunity to choose but if he ends up anything like me (personality wise) he would probably wish he wasn't born in the first place...

s.a.f

Reaction score
Hitler had the right idea, I say ban anyone who under a 9 on the CCS scale from breeding. :hairy: (forced castration of all baldies). :punk:

G

vipergts said:
Well guys, I've been pretty down lately. Hair is not so good and neither is my body. As I had posted a few weeks back, I was diagnosed with cartilage damage in my knee, elbows and hips. I am 30 years old decent looking guy who is a very diffuse NW5 and has very poor joint health. I have been in a few relationships but my constant health/hairloss issues have seriously made me question the idea of settling down and spreading my genes. Do I really want to pass my genes to a poor soul and put him through the same problems? I love my parents but sometimes I can't help but blame them (in my mind) for so many of my genetic failures - failures that can't be *corrected*. I am really thinking realistically about the whole thing now....a child doesn't have the oppurtunity to choose but if he ends up anything like me (personality wise) he would probably wish he wasn't born in the first place...

Dude, c'mon man, you're being ridiculous.

Think with your rational brain, not your emotional brain.

Take control of this situation and overcome it bro.

You can do it!

vipergts

Established Member
Reaction score
So you are saying that you much rather pass on poor genetics just for the sake of procreation? Keep in mind this is not Hairloss specific....there will probably be a cure in 10-15 years.

Erik D said:
vipergts said:

Dude, c'mon man, you're being ridiculous.

Think with your rational brain, not your emotional brain.

Take control of this situation and overcome it bro.

You can do it!

G

vipergts said:
So you are saying that you much rather pass on poor genetics just for the sake of procreation? Keep in mind this is not Hairloss specific....there will probably be a cure in 10-15 years.

I don't even believe baldness is genetic... I believe it's due to stress and diet related hormone imbalances, which can be corrected.

People in other regions of the world who don't eat the crappy hormone-imbalancing western diets we eat, don't have anywhere near the levels of hair loss that we do.

bubka

Reaction score
Erik D said:
vipergts said:

I don't even believe baldness is genetic... I believe it's due to stress and diet related hormone imbalances, which can be corrected.

People in other regions of the world who don't eat the crappy hormone-imbalancing western diets we eat, don't have anywhere near the levels of hair loss that we do.
do you have proof of this, or are you just pulling it out of your ***? THANK YOU??

bubka

Reaction score
Erik D said:
bubka said:
do you have proof of this, or are you just pulling it out of your ***? THANK YOU??

Your welcome.
he can't do it, ha ha

did you know that men western cultures who use "natural" health remedies are usually child molester, amazing statistics really

G

bubka said:
he can't do it, ha ha

did you know that men western cultures who use "natural" health remedies are usually child molester, amazing statistics really

:laugh:

G

Manutd4545 said:
Another brilliant post to try and get people even more depressed: well done.

Quote the person you're addressing so we know who you're speaking to.

G

viper, I can´t answer your question but I often wish I wasn´t born at all...... :(

G

Taugenichts said:
viper, I can´t answer your question but I often wish I wasn´t born at all...... :(

But you still take the time to work your abs?

G

Erik D said:
Taugenichts said:

Yes, in order to compensate my inferiority complexes. Well, I have just been told they look like sh*t anyways, so it is just a waste of time. Whatever I do goes wrong. I am human trash.... :puke:

G

Taugenichts said:
Erik D said:
Taugenichts said:

Yes, in order to compensate my inferiority complexes. Well, I have just been told they look like $#iT anyways, so it is just a waste of time. Whatever I do goes wrong. I am human trash....

You're just programming yourself into a negative spiral.

Flip the orientation to the positive, and you'll be fine.

docj077

Reaction score
Erik D said:
Taugenichts said:
Yes, in order to compensate my inferiority complexes. Well, I have just been told they look like $#iT anyways, so it is just a waste of time. Whatever I do goes wrong. I am human trash....

Human brain doesn't work that way.

G

docj077 said:
Erik D said:
Taugenichts said:

Human brain doesn't work that way.

Ever hear of neuro-linguistic programming?

hair_tomorrow

Reaction score
>>> Do I even have the right to breed?

If you have to ask . . . . :thumbdown2: