Do I need to start taking Finasteride after my hair transplant?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
A random mutation from some a**h** probably hundreds of thousands of years ago that didn't harm their chance of survival so the continued to breed.
It's theorized the gene spread since balding typically doesn't become evident until later in life, so the first mofo with the gene didn't even know they had it since people used to have children much earlier in the past than now.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not to mention they would probably be dead by 35.

In the animal world only the extremely old or sick ones lose hair.
They found a Neanderthal (so not our species but close) skeleton that they concluded was around 40 years old when he died, which back then was the equivalent of an 80 year old (!).

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
They found a Neanderthal (so not our species but close) skeleton that they concluded was around 40 years old when he died, which back then was the equivalent of an 80 year old (!).

I just looked it up, the average age of the early humans was just 33. Even in morr recent human history people didn't live that long and in many poor countries they still don't. Medicine in the 20th century, especially antibiotics changed everything.

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just looked it up, the average age of the early humans was just 33. Even in morr recent human history people didn't live that long and in many poor countries they still don't. Medicine in the 20th century, especially antibiotics changed everything.
Crazy how recent that is. I wonder how people a few hundred/thousand years into the future will view us, will they view our lives as really harsh and shitty like how we view the lives of people in the past?

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Crazy how recent that is. I wonder how people a few hundred/thousand years into the future will view us, will they view our lives as really harsh and shitty like how we view the lives of people in the past?
Probably, because there will be a cure for Androgenetic Alopecia coming up in just ten short years! lol

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally wouldn't take finasteride.

As long as there are no side effects it's OK. It got me through my 20s and 30s. Even in my 40s I'm still not ready to let it go but being full bald at 28 would've been too much for me to handle.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
As long as there are no side effects it's OK. It got me through my 20s and 30s. Even in my 40s I'm still not ready to let it go but being full bald at 28 would've been too much for me to handle.
You can't know if one will have side effects, not to mention long lasting adverse reactions that will go on after stopping the treatment. A cosmetic issue is nothing compared to the harm Finasteride can cause.

At the very least, patients need to be well informed about the risks before they make a decision.

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A cosmetic issue is nothing compared to the harm Finasteride can cause.

At the very least, patients need to be well informed about the risks before they make a decision.
crazy that posts like this are being made at the same time thousands of trannies are crying that they didn't cut their balls off soon enough