Do I really need 5000 grafts? (With pictures)

Memo22

Reaction score
Anyone considered that might just have been a mistake?

Write another Mail to him and ask if that number is correct.

According to other reviews Dr. Koray is somewhere among the better surgens when it comes to FUE. Im sure its just a mistake!

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone considered that might just have been a mistake?

Write another Mail to him and ask if that number is correct.

According to other reviews Dr. Koray is somewhere among the better surgens when it comes to FUE. Im sure its just a mistake!

I think he's renowned for overusing grafts though so he can achieve that insanely dense packed hairline. Looks good in the before/after photos but isn't necessarily the most sensible option for certain people considering a transplant.

nidhi

Reaction score
I don't think that anyone can say this after seeing your pictures online. May be he recommended you maximum number of graft. But 5000 is much as i saw your pics....
I think when you will go to the clinic then they will give u actual number of grfat you required.

TowerT

Reaction score
What did Feriduni say to you ? You were a good candidate even though not on finasteride ? Was this one of those generic emails or a proper response to your personal circumstances ?

Piyush

Reaction score
Not that much grafts

You actually need max 2000 grafts. 1 Graft is = ~2.2 hairs. So, it will be enough for you.

This is what i discussed with Dr. Sangay from Hair & Senses (Hair Transplant Clinic in Delhi, India) after analysing your case. In case you wish to consult freely regarding your case you can connect yourself as well.

Reply-in with your skype id and i can connect you direct to expert guidance.

jd_uk

Reaction score
Guy sounds like a scammer. If people are getting this done then they'll look quite deformed in years to come.