doas's story - (23 years old)

wbeast

Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
stampede said:
He's having a good time in school, has a job he enjoys and is confident with women.

I am quite envious really.

oh yah envious of a guy who is 24 and still in HS...heck if i was 24 and still in college i would be disappointed with myself. He is lucky his parents are helping him out.

Instead you're over 24 and spend all your time on a hair loss forum. Way to go, champ.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
wbeast said:
stampede said:
He's having a good time in school, has a job he enjoys and is confident with women.

oh yah envious of a guy who is 24 and still in HS...heck if i was 24 and still in college i would be disappointed with myself. He is lucky his parents are helping him out.

Instead you're over 24 and spend all your time on a hair loss forum. Way to go, champ.

I am getting paid big bucks sitting here browsing a hair loss forum @ work lol

IBM

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
wbeast said:
stampede said:

Congrats.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
IBM said:
RaginDemon said:
wbeast said:
stampede said:

Congrats.

I wasnt trying to brag, I was just saying a lot of us are here a lot because our jobs are rather relaxing from time to time.

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
lol looks like the keyboard warriors are squaring up. :lol:

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
wbeast said:
stampede said:

ACTUALLY im 23....and im usually on here during work as well...don't you feel like an idiot. :wink:

wbeast

Reaction score
wbeast said:
[quote="hair today gone tomorrow":d5175]
stampede said:

ACTUALLY im 23....and im usually on here during work as well...don't you feel like an idiot. :wink:[/quote:d5175]

I don't feel like an idiot. I felt inclined to say something because you always seem to have ill-spirited contributions to conversation. Who the hell cares if you would be disappointed in yourself if you were 24 and still in college? How is that relevant? You said it to be an arsehole, and it seems to be a running theme with your comments.

Oh, oh. and :wink: prick.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
let's just drop it here man...its not going anywhere

After all, we all come here to seek solutions for our own problems.

wbeast

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
let's just drop it here man...its not going anywhere

After all, we all come here to seek solutions for our own problems.

Amen Demon. I'll drop it.

ShadoW DanceR

Reaction score
ohh shut up guys, why the hell are you attacking him??? He doesnt have a great paying job?? so what. At least he is trying to improve his lif, give him a friggin chance.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
ShadoW DanceR said:
ohh shut up guys, why the hell are you attacking him??? He doesnt have a great paying job?? so what. At least he is trying to improve his lif, give him a friggin chance.

the topic was dropped already, we will be focusing on the hair now

mark16v

Established Member
Reaction score
dude its hard to stop the weed smoking, for some people anyway, but if you do, you'll feel so much better. and you'll stop coughing up that sh*t!!

I used to smoke for just a few years, every day, then I quit, and feel so much better. At first the reality and lack of smoke hurts a bit, but after.. it's great. Less paranoid, less anxious, can deal with everything, situations - so much better and more confidently. Don't look like a burn out, have more money, and obviously girls prefer it.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy it, just smoke the odd bit with friends or whatever, break out of the everyday routine it'll do you the world of good. I bet it'd also stop you being so paranoid and bummed about the hair loss (pretty much guarenteed). The green stuff is way over-rated.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
mark16v said:
dude its hard to stop the weed smoking, for some people anyway, but if you do, you'll feel so much better. and you'll stop coughing up that $#iT!!

I used to smoke for just a few years, every day, then I quit, and feel so much better. At first the reality and lack of smoke hurts a bit, but after.. it's great. Less paranoid, less anxious, can deal with everything, situations - so much better and more confidently. Don't look like a burn out, have more money, and obviously girls prefer it.

Do yourself a favor and don't buy it, just smoke the odd bit with friends or whatever, break out of the everyday routine it'll do you the world of good. I bet it'd also stop you being so paranoid and bummed about the hair loss (pretty much guarenteed). The green stuff is way over-rated.

werd!

doas

Reaction score
Re: doas's story

Well it's been a while but im back =D. Thanks for all the comments nice or otherwise. There seems to be some good hearted people on this board which is definately a nice thing to see. My dad always tells me, "son you still haven't messed up (as in got arrested or in trouble with the law) , you have a clean record, you did well in homeschool and on paper you don't look bad at all". He says something to that nature anyways. He says if you look at history the rich keep the money in the family by giving the children every opportunity and not just sending them out on their own. It's taking me longer than most but i have a plan to go to college and do well. When I have kids I'll support them as much as possible. I'll just make sure they don't slack off like I did =D Btw i came across this http://www.virtualrealityhair.com/ What do you think about it? Check out the video: http://abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=2988267

Looks like my only option and im planning to do it. Thanks again for all the feedback.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
it is a solution as long as you remember to go at least once a month.

It is a solution for those who are sick of poping pills and/or applying minoxidil everyday.

GL man