Don't even know what to do anymore

SE-freak

Reaction score
elvis123 said:
hey, Freak, how is your regimen maintaining? still going strong? did the shed you have earlier stop?

alloz. Still no decline in density/quality. The shed seems to have subsided, still seeing some here and there, but I guess that is easier to notice while having long hair. Shed waves will keep coming though, for sure.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
Yea, that is one thing i definately notice is sheds seem way worse when you have long hair...scares the sh*t out of me

StrangeKarma

Established Member
Reaction score
Thinneritgoes! said:
SK, I really admire all you're doing on this forum. You're not only completely documenting your process of awesome regrowth, you are also helping people. Thank you.
And I definitely think a hair transplant will be a sure thing not too far down the road.

I really hope the finasteride and minoxidil cut back in. These 2 are amazing drugs. I never said they weren't
I quit the first time because it just wasnt in the cards for me to be on it at the time.

I really hope I can thicken up a bit. Sorry for complaining so much guys :)

I'm just real messed up over this

Man it's the least I can do after all this forum has given me. I know how you feel, I was in university for 4 years always in the dumps because I was surrounded by guys who had not yet felt the sting of male pattern baldness (i'm sure many will soon enough) but I was one of the unlucky ones having to deal with it in my early 20's (as many of us here are) and f*** does it ever suck. As countless conversations on this board have stated, it's confidence that attracts the ladies, and when you feel like the ugly duckling, confidence is hard to come by, and ten fold if you are shy like myself, I went through college almost entirely without having a girlfriend, and it hurt...a lot (plus it makes you bitter and resentful of other peoples joy, and there's almost nothing you can do to shake it). I really hope you have some success, and honestly I think a transplant would be great for you, just go to a top notch Doctor and design out a plan that will work both long and short term, it's totally possible! Good luck my friend! You're not alone on this one, although it feels like it this young... :(

screwdht

Reaction score
thinner, there are plenty of people who can relate to you. I also have blonde hair thats been getting lighter (especially on the top). I started losing as early as 14! in 10th grade girls started commenting on my hairline (im 19 now).
My hairloss has definitely progressed since then, but i can honestly say the more hair ive been losing, the more attractive (apparently) ive been to females. So hair really isnt everything. and ive also learned that girls really dont notice balding as much as guys think. My dads been balding for about 7 years and is probably a NW4, and ive told about 4 girls about it, and they didnt see how he was balding at all. So as long as your got some hair on the top of your head, most girls dont really seem to care THAT much.
Basically im just saying dont think of it too much. it does suck, and it is depressing, but when im depressed i like to think of how much worse i could have it. i know its cliche but it works.

Thinneritgoes!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the words screwdht.

It's just the fact that I can't look in the mirror and be satisfied with my appearance. Not one bit.

I never minded the comments or anything before because I was still okay with the way it looked. Now that it is so bad up front I just want to go in to hiding for the rest of my life

TheBigThree

Reaction score
Hey bro,

Just wanted to say that I know how you feel. I'm 23 years old and I hate being without hair. I won't tell you to just accept it because I know that's not what I'd want to hear especially when I don't want to accept it. The best thing I can tell you is to just keep fighting, get on Propecia and minoxidil and stay on it. Have hope. When you get a little older, look into getting a hair transplant. Look, I know exactly how you feel because I'm in the same boat. I'm a good looking guy too, I always had luck with girls, still do, but that's after like 30 minutes of applying styling gel and toppik onto my head because otherwise I look awful! Shoot me a message anytime you want if you need to talk but anyway, I wish you best of luck. Hope things get back to normal for you soon.