Doope's Story (16)

Hoppi

Reaction score
oo apparently Omega 3,6,9 and a good range of vits and nutrients also helps to soothe inflammation systemically. This could be relevant if DHT causes the follicles to become inflamed (which is debatable).

moonbase

Reaction score
Yep, and countless other reasons :) I take it and the rest to supplement a proper diet. There is countless benefits to eating properly and getting all the nutrients you need.

Haha I think we've overloaded this guy with information.

Hoppi

Reaction score
moonbase said:
Yep, and countless other reasons :) I take it and the rest to supplement a proper diet. There is countless benefits to eating properly and getting all the nutrients you need.

oh yeah O.O

This thread has taken something of a tangent! :)

doope

Reaction score
Hoppi said:
moonbase said:

oh yeah O.O

This thread has taken something of a tangent! :)

This is only a good thing. :) The worse thing is that I'm becoming paranoid, every new fallen hair on shirt or pillow means I'm one step closer to be nw6. :(
Reading too much this forum isn't good for me...

Hoppi

Reaction score
You really think you can feel it receding or thinning?

As long as you are eating a good diet and taking care of yourself (not much stress, enough exercise etc) I guess the only reason could be genetic... I wonder if Ketaconazole is too much when you're younger as well.. maybe.

There are other things that are supposed to stimulate hair follicle growth that I've been looking into recently like onion/sulphur (stinks I know but.. hey if it works! Plus you can kill the smell with lemon juice or vodka), aloe vera, topical green tea, even garlic apparently o_O

Apple polys apparently work as well. I'm just thinking that if you DID think it was receding, there is a chance that certain things like that could keep it strong until you hit maybe 18 and then you can take the other stuff.

It's up to you really, only you can judge your own hairline, and how much you want to keep it or don't mind if it recedes a bit :)