Dr Hakan ********* experience (not good!)

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Hasn't the Cole guy gotten seriously bad reviews? Someone on here had an absolute botch job by him.

johnnybravo29

Reaction score
Ah, sorry to see you had such a bad experience there! I had a few similar gripes but walked away feeling much better. I hated the first hair line Dr Hakan gave me (similar issue, way too sharp of a rise) but thankfully I was there for two more days and I made sure to bring it up. Was very pleased with the second attempt. I also had the issue with dinner being late/forgotten, but I chalked that up more to the hospital as Muslum was really working hard for me to get the dinners.

Hopefully it pays off in the end for both of us -- it does look like the density is promising for you. Best of luck!

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, looks better on this picture. Personally things started to take off for me from the 4th month. Before that everything looked like total sh*t. By month 9 my result was pretty much final. I don't see any changes since then. You got to be really patient now. Growth starts typically from 3 to 5 months. Everyone is different though. I found that this hair transplant growth timeline is pretty indicative on average;

3 months - 10%
4 months - 25%
5 months - 40%
6 months - 60%
7 months - 70%
8 months - 75%
9 months - 80%
10 months - 90%
11 months - 95%
12 months - 98%
18 months - 100%

How is your donor doing?

Sub8large

Reaction score
And this is exactly why you should ignore the idiots who say to avoid UK clinics in favour of going to some backwater like Turkey. At least they will be professional, clean, and you will feel safe in a Harley Street clinic, I know I did

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
And this is exactly why you should ignore the idiots who say to avoid UK clinics in favour of going to some backwater like Turkey. At least they will be professional, clean, and you will feel safe in a Harley Street clinic, I know I did

The issue with UK doctors is they charge the same price as top tier doctors (Rahal, Feriduni, H&W) yet none of them are at that level.
Turkey docs aren't in the same league, especially in terms of patient experience and customer service, but some like Erdogan are second tier. ********* I'm not convinced on anymore.
If I had the money for a top tier transplant it would be with somebody world renowned - Feriduni is only across the channel.

arfy

Established Member
Reaction score
Hasn't the Cole guy gotten seriously bad reviews? Someone on here had an absolute botch job by him.

Me... In my experience, you can trust Cole about as far as you can throw him. Also, Cole was recently kicked out of the IAHRS (Spencer Kobren's group) it happened a few weeks ago. He was also fined $20,000 for ethical violations by the Georgia state medical board (in 2010) and another $20,000 by the California state medical board (in 2011). You can verify this information online.

Back on topic, I agree that this hairline looks too straight. It also seems too low, too. However, the most important thing is how it looks when it grows out, and what the patient thinks about it, not me.