Dr Jekyll's Story - (*New* 14 Month Update Pics)

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
I do SE myself, I have been going at it for 3-4 months now, no improvements so far.

Who knows? If anything, though, it might stop me getting a wrinkly forehead :shock:

RaginDemon

Reaction score
dr_jekyll said:
RaginDemon said:
I do SE myself, I have been going at it for 3-4 months now, no improvements so far.

Who knows? If anything, though, it might stop me getting a wrinkly forehead :shock:

true...it doesnt hurt to give it a try.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
T-GEL

Ok, just bought myself some Neutrogena T/Gel with the Piroctone Olamine ingredient (t/gel for greasy hair). Ill use it on my nizoral off days. 125ml bottle is £3.50 ($7)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: T-GEL

dr_jekyll said:
Ok, just bought myself some Neutrogena T/Gel with the Piroctone Olamine ingredient (t/gel for greasy hair). Ill use it on my nizoral off days. 125ml bottle is £3.50 ($7)

use loReal XY thickening Shampoo, it makes your hair look tihcker.

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
A couple more comparison pics

Just thought Id post a couple more comparison pics. The progress is a bit more obvious on these. My hair is the same length and I am under the same light at work.

I think the one on the right is from about week 11 and the one on the left about week 1.

picture4vk4.jpg

Not bad eh? roll on week 16!

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

Just thought Id post a couple more comparison pics. The progress is a bit more obvious on these. My hair is the same length and I am under the same light at work.

I think the one on the right is from about week 11 and the one on the left about week 1.

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

picture4vk4.jpg

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
Stupid Server Error - Ive posted about a dozen fuckin' times now. Apologies for the duplication.

Oh well

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: Dr Jekyll's Story (***New 2 month update pics 8/31/7***)

:bravo:

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score
3 months today

Its exactly 3 months today since I started my regimen. So far so good; all side effects have gone, no sheds so far and a fair amount of re-growth as you can see in the pics above.
My crown seems to be slowly filling in, its hard to tell because I cant see it in the mirror. The temples, though, are filling in great. My hair in general seems to be thicker and darker- a couple of people who hadn't seen me in a while have also noticed!

Anyways more photos at month 4 I think.

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Dr Jekyll's Story - (***New 2 month update pics 8/31/7***)

Excellent Pics and results.

I'm just down the road from Notts. I've started proscar and as yet haven't had any results. I'm 1 month in. That said I had alot of shedding with Revivagen which I have now ditched. My crown isn't anywhere near as bad as yours, but my front is going back like nothing else the last 2 years. Even moreso the last 2 months.

I daren't take a photo of my head, the reality is too painful for me... :S

dr_jekyll

Established Member
Reaction score

Hey G-UK you should definitely use some regaine-if you aren't already. It really does kick start the re-growth

ginger-uk

Established Member
Reaction score

I've been on regaine 5% for 2 years and its not done much in the last year.

I'm going to switch to the foam that everyone raves about and see how I get on with that!

easynow

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: A couple more comparison pics

dr_jekyll said:

picture4vk4.jpg

the one on the left looks to have most hair is that week 11 you mean?