Dr Proctor's Prox-N a worthy addition?

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Was going to add this to my evening schedule to replace Folligan (Tricomin in the morning) as it appears this is one of the better, if not the best major known S.O.D Spray.

Amazon is currently selling it for $60 which is a spray that maybe good for 30 days. Other sites are non reputable (Alexa Ranking over 5 million) and are under $30. Are there any reputable sites that sell this product for under $30?

Jacob

Reaction score
You sure are bumping up some old threads :)

It may be the "best known" in these forums..but after all these years it sure hasn't panned out to be the best. I haven't seen any evidence for that anyway.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
You sure are bumping up some old threads :)

It may be the "best known" in these forums..but after all these years it sure hasn't panned out to be the best. I haven't seen any evidence for that anyway.

What is the best result spray?

Jacob

Reaction score
I don't know if they are "sprays"..but I've seen a lot more "results" posts for Revita products(and I'm not a fan of them either..the way they went about things in the beginning. At least they actually do update their products and seem to have been reading these forums from when they started). There are negative ones though as well.

smitysmity

Established Member
Reaction score
Jacob said:
I don't know if they are "sprays"..but I've seen a lot more "results" posts for Revita products(and I'm not a fan of them either..the way they went about things in the beginning. At least they actually do update their products and seem to have been reading these forums from when they started). There are negative ones though as well.

Spent about 2 hours doing research on it this morning just to figure out if I need it or not. 90% of the reviews seemed to be based prior to 2002 which is extremely strange and in all honestly, looks fabricated.

Most of the negative reviews were based on the cost.