Dr. Umar

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
pmill said:
lol your funny,what would contacting matt have to do with finding out what # haircut that is?lol matt gave you the haircut?lol,ofcourse not.anybody with a brain could realize there is no way that is a #3 that is deff a 4 or higher but its not about what # it is,its about what the back of your head looks like when its shaved..and when did i say i know more about fue then dr feller?i said some of the things feller says are ridiculous and childish(which i can show u on other forums) i never said he was a bad doctor hes 1 of the top docs.WOW 3 strips for only 2000 grafts? ouch! that means you got stripped for a thousand grafts or less each time,thats unheard of these days,thats like early 90's ..and why havent you answered on how your head would look shaved compared to fue???????????which is what all my posts are regarding to abedogg,if you go back and read all my posts are telling him that if he got fue he could always shave down but with strip he will have a nasty scar.lets hope your next post will talk about how your head would look shaved after 3 strips compared to a fue case.

Shave, what makes you think I would ever do that ?

Yes strip leaves a scar but as I said before If you maxed out you donor with 8K grafts via FUE and shaved i doubt it would be a pretty picture either

Now you know more about FUE than Feller and know how I cut my hair, lol Some people have above average donor, I was told I have at least 7k , maybe 9K which is way more than the average person so maybe my hair looks thicker but that pic is lesss than 2 weeks after a #2 shave.

As far as the surgeries, yes they started in 2000 and there wasn't info on the internet so i got 500, 500, 1000 which is one scar.

You're all over strip for the scar, now let's see some pics of the density you got from FUE.

pmill

Reaction score
HT55 said:
pmill said:
lol your funny,what would contacting matt have to do with finding out what # haircut that is?lol matt gave you the haircut?lol,ofcourse not.anybody with a brain could realize there is no way that is a #3 that is deff a 4 or higher but its not about what # it is,its about what the back of your head looks like when its shaved..and when did i say i know more about fue then dr feller?i said some of the things feller says are ridiculous and childish(which i can show u on other forums) i never said he was a bad doctor hes 1 of the top docs.WOW 3 strips for only 2000 grafts? ouch! that means you got stripped for a thousand grafts or less each time,thats unheard of these days,thats like early 90's ..and why havent you answered on how your head would look shaved compared to fue???????????which is what all my posts are regarding to abedogg,if you go back and read all my posts are telling him that if he got fue he could always shave down but with strip he will have a nasty scar.lets hope your next post will talk about how your head would look shaved after 3 strips compared to a fue case.

Shave, what makes you think I would ever do that ?

Yes strip leaves a scar but as I said before If you maxed out you donor with 8K grafts via FUE and shaved i doubt it would be a pretty picture either

Now you know more about FUE than Feller and know how I cut my hair, lol Some people have above average donor, I was told I have at least 7k , maybe 9K which is way more than the average person so maybe my hair looks thicker but that pic is lesss than 2 weeks after a #2 shave.

As far as the surgeries, yes they started in 2000 and there wasn't info on the internet so i got 500, 500, 1000 which is one scar.

You're all over strip for the scar, now let's see some pics of the density you got from FUE.

you dont read very well huh? i told abedogg that if he ever wanted to shave his head he would not have to worry about a scar on the back of his head,im not telling YOU to shave your head,READ! im saying IF YOU ever wanted to shave your head then the back of your head would look like sh*t plain and simple(cuz of the scar),why would someone ever want to shave their head??because if their hairloss gets worse and cant keep up with it as time progresses and they dont want to look like bozo the clown with just hair on the sides and back then they would have to shave their head (at least i would compared to looking like bozo the clown)even if its a 3 or 2 and bald on top i still rather shave my head or do a zero cut.you keep mentioning 8k-10k fue,which is a rare a case of that much fue being used and even if somebody did i still rather have that then a ugly *** scar...on top of that you cant guess where abedogg's hairloss will progress to but at this point with just a receding hairline ive seen PLENTY of successful FUE cases from top docs with filling in the hairline and stabalized on meds,stop pushing people onto the old fashion strip method just because you got it,let him decide for himself,im just giving him my opinion of a young guy that would never want a scar or chunk of my head taken off with a tight/numb donor for months,you say you got 3 sessions with only 1 scar,yea thats true but you also got your head sliced open with a scalpel 3 times and got stitched up 3 times compared to someone who got fue like me who was pain free walking out the door like nothing happend.you got stripped for 500 grafts originally and 2000 overall for 3 strips thats ridiculous i dont think you should be opening your mouth about anything .now you want to see pics of the density i got from fue? no problem whats your email ill send you pics with details right now.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Yes I'm here to argue !! Sorry I'm here to put things in perspective. The BIG ARGUMENT I had was with a guy who was SHOCKED that he was going to need another hair transplant after supposedly doing all this reasearch.

I don't think you want to do this again, so I'll correct you. The big argument you had with me was that I said my hair transplant looked sparse and unnatural and for some reason you decided to challenge that. Nobody was SHOCKED that anyone was going to need another hair transplant. At this point you're making sh*t up and you need to stop. I'm unsure of why you feel the need to argue with every poster regarding hair transplant's. I suggest you do yourself a favor and close the two holes on your body that cause you to sound and act the way you do. Your mouth and your sloppy gaping vagina (which I'm sure is filled with centipedes and various food particles). If you take my advice we'll all be a lot better off.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I decided I have had enough of the little girl name calling on this site and this is my last post.

I wish all good luck with their hair, even you PERSON

CCS

Reaction score
This long fight was unnecessary. The mathematical truth is that FUE does leave more scar surface area. But if the dots are so small no one can notice them, then who cares?

Yes, 10,000 FUE from the horse shoe would leave it looking really thin. Obviously not everyone can donate 10,000 grafts. If you are a dense NW3 and stable, you can. As for strip, 6,000 is on average the most you can do. I did 4,000 and my scalp got too tight, even on my big head.

I say if you got the money, go to a good FUE doctor, one who only does one patient and one procedure a day and can only do at most 1,200 per day since he takes his time doing it good. Though if he is very skilled maybe he can go faster.

As for survival, strip will always be better, because they have a strip in their hand and can see what they are doing. With FUE you take it out with a needle, and better not transect the follicle. But a good doctor aiming it right can do it, especially if you have straight hair.

FUE also may have more shock loss in the donor area, perhaps. But a scalpel cutting out a strip will kill every hair on the cut line, and will fail to find the 15% of hairs in the tellogen phase if they don't have their dead hair shaft in them still. FUE leaves the tellogen follicles in the scalp.

I think a big key is the density per transplant. Keep it under 30 per cm2, preferably 20 at a time, and you will be fine. My 13 bosely gave me grow out fast, whereas 30 with Dr Keene took 8 months to start growing.

Finally, for BHT vs scalp hair and donor density, I say the goal standard is to put scalp hair in front, and then BHT to fill in the holes in the donor hair. It is expensive, but is the best method. Might take years to save up for small procedures one at a time, but that is the way to go.

I think I'll stop lasering my upper legs, and will use the credit to finish the rest of my body. I'll do FUE from a very wide area I call the expanded donor area, so I don't get too much thinning in one area. Might have to do multiple donor areas so I don't get too much salt water under the scalp at once. I'll put the head hair in the front, and put the body hair in back to fill in the holes. I'll probably go with Cole, Umar, or Rahal. I'll use BHT to lightly fill in the donor strip scar I have, just enough it is harder to find.

I'll do like 600 grafts at 20 per cm2 in 3 sessions, 3 months apart, working my way left to right across my scalp, starting with the temples. Might also put a little bit of BHT to thicken the temples and save time and money since I keep my temples short anyway.