Dr. Wolf

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would not advise you to take Propecia. I prefer to have a hard c*** and fewer hair. But this is just my opinion. You decide. i gave you all the advice I could

robert west

Reaction score
To answer your original question, I used Dr. Wolf twice back in the early '90s. Mind you, this was the era of mini/micrografts, plus he was still in training. He was very skilled even back then. My family doctor (the one I went to for suture removal) said that that was the nicest suturing he had ever seen. If he is still on his game I would imagine you'd do good.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brandnew said:
ive tried propecia 3 times and even in small doses... i got sides.. i also tried topical spironolactone for several months... no difference...

I'm not saying you should take Propecia I was saying hair transplant's are risky even with a dht blocker, without it at your age is asking for trouble, big trouble

brandnew

Established Member
Reaction score
After my consultation with dr. wolf he said my hairloss was not extensive enough. He said that it is a shame that I could not take propecia and that a few more months on the foam and i should have pretty good results bc he could see many miniaturized hairs coming through when he used his magnifying glasses...

global

Experienced Member
Reaction score
brandnew said:
After my consultation with dr. wolf he said my hairloss was not extensive enough. He said that it is a shame that I could not take propecia and that a few more months on the foam and i should have pretty good results bc he could see many miniaturized hairs coming through when he used his magnifying glasses...

Oh well at least now you know.

And this shows that Dr Wolf is ethical, he didn't try and sell you a few hundred grafts like some other places would have.