Duke Girls F**k List

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
500x_evaluationprocess_9-30.jpg

If you wanna read the thing go to http://jezebel.com/5652114/college-girls-power-point-f***-list-goes-viral-gallery

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
For starters, if you see a pic of the girl she isn't that attractive. Maybe a 5-6/10 at BEST.

She gets mad because some of the guys dumped her after one drunken sex night. Who wouldn't? She's not very intelligent, you can tell by her writing style.

Basically she's just a sl*t that thinks she can get what she wants by throwing around sex and then ends up angry that people don't think she's a 9 or 10 in hotness that deserves what she wants.

BTW just based on her writing level, I'm wondering how she made it into Duke. It's a fairly competitive school to get in to. Makes me wonder if she slept with the admissions counselor to get in LOL

Obsidian

Reaction score
Yeah I thought she would have higher class than to do something that guys in fraternities do.

HughJass

Reaction score
Obviously the author has deluded herself into believing that her skanktastic adventures are indicitive of her (perceived) sexual maturity and worldliness which future generations of guttersluts should both envy and aspire to. She no doubt believes that documenting these events is some kind of service, and she is the educator.

Vane and conceited.

It's worse when women do these things. A female version of the lad's culture is like a death blow to humanity.

:shakehead:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
omg, im actually offended by this :thumbdown2:

HughJass

Reaction score
the worse thing about is that we're going to have at least a week or so of media pundits getting on their soap boxes and boring us all to death with their opinions about the rights and wrongs of it all

I get a choice between that and the Commoncrap Games. Sigh.

cuebald

Reaction score
That's exactly what I noticed. All NW1's, and in every comment field she mentions "his hair". f***.

HughJass

Reaction score
if your really care that a vane slapper who is the female equivalent of your stock standard beer swilling brain deficient frat boy doesn't want to f*** you, then you should loathe yourself.

I was at a wedding a while back, my mate introduces me to his co-worker, a 6ft tall blonde goddess with all the trimmings.

"She's got a thing for bald guys, she only ever seems to go out with bald guys" he tells me. She'd bought her bald, shy boyfriend with her to the wedding.

They're out there, and they want it.

We've heard all about the guy's performance credentials from reading her cute little report, but what about her attributes and bedroom skills?

I'll put money on her being a dead starfish type with the sexual charisma of cheese sandwich. Those who judge others the most usually turn out to be the least in a position to do so.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
aussieavodart said:
if your really care that a vane slapper who is the female equivalent of your stock standard beer swilling brain deficient frat boy doesn't want to f*ck you, then you should loathe yourself.

I was at a wedding a while back, my mate introduces me to his co-worker, a 6ft tall blonde goddess with all the trimmings.

"She's got a thing for bald guys, she only ever seems to go out with bald guys" he tells me. She'd bought her bald, shy boyfriend with her to the wedding.

They're out there, and they want it.

We've heard all about the guy's performance credentials from reading her cute little report, but what about her attributes and bedroom skills?

I'll put money on her being a dead starfish type with the sexual charisma of cheese sandwich. Those who judge others the most usually turn out to be the least in a position to do so.

Amen!
notworthy.gif

these type of girls only good for one thing and one thing ONLY (and im not sure how good they can be in that area too, it requires some intelligence to create passionate sex imo), dont expect to to have anything in common with these type, they only think and talk abou themselves + as for the guys there, half of them could be wearing wigs as far as you know.....

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
Any guy that feels bad after reading this is stupid. The girl isn't even hot.

If the Duke sports players are banging her ugly *** then they must be used to picking up mediocre chicks.

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheGrayMan2001 said:
The girl isn't even hot.

Recently I have realised it isn't right to rate people like that but she looks like a normal person on the outside who any normal guy might find attractive.Come on guys if we had seen a picture of her prior to this controversial incident,a lot of us wouldn't be calling her an average and fugly woman.

It might surprise plenty of us that such cases where women are promiscuous aren't as rare as we think it is.The biggest mistake she made was writing a thesis about her experience and sharing it online with her friends which is as disgusting as it can get.I would have found it just as unforgivable even if a man had done something similar.

Lets face it men aren't all that innocent either....They encourage women to be skankish like this one.Its a crazy world we live in and its true that nice guys always finish last.

Draco88

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought it was funny. Guys treat girls like this all the time, what's the big deal that a girl is doing it now?

And i saw a picture of the girl, i though she was attractive physically.

beaner

Reaction score
Draco88 said:
I thought it was funny. Guys treat girls like this all the time, what's the big deal that a girl is doing it now?

And i saw a picture of the girl, i though she was attractive physically.

Thank you---it is funny and she is pretty.

I can't believe members of this forum (of all places) are being so judgemental. :whistle: :whistle:

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
(i think its the only movie that he didnt "over-act", funny enough it was the one who made him famous :) )

mpbsux20

Experienced Member
Reaction score
^^He has been pure gold in practically everything he has done since Shaft.You should honestly watch more movies of his[el maquinista,The Prestige and 3:10 to Yuma] apart from movies like Terminator Salvation and the two Batman movies.Contrary to your belief,he doesn't "over-act" in any of those.

TheGrayMan2001

Reaction score
The Prestige and 3:10 to Yuma is good. Also, one a few years back where he's this Matrix-style character...kind of a low budget indy movie but I liked it.

also I dig Christian Bale's hair because even if I didn't belong on this site I couldn't have hair like that :(