EFFECTIVENESS of Foam

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Barry_Blue said:
Anyone here had success with foam affter not having any with the liquid?

I was on the liquid for 2 years (before finasteride) and my hair just got worse and worse, started the foam 4 months ago but no results yet...

Always had success with Rogaine solution, but the foam is growing even more. Perhaps you should consider using Retin-A with the minoxidil, might do the trick for you.

Sir Guy of Frizzbourne

Established Member
Reaction score
So I just started trying the foam. The liquid application wasn't that bad, but now that I see how easy the foam is, I think I'm gonna keep it up. I bought the single pack and it came with a $10 off coupon towards a 3 pack. Does the foam always come with a coupon? Also, someone on another thread mentioned a $15 coupon. Does that come with the 3 pack? The foam would be pretty cheap if I got a coupon each time.

JohnnySeville

Established Member
Reaction score
Sir Guy of Frizzbourne said:
So I just started trying the foam. The liquid application wasn't that bad, but now that I see how easy the foam is, I think I'm gonna keep it up. I bought the single pack and it came with a $10 off coupon towards a 3 pack. Does the foam always come with a coupon? Also, someone on another thread mentioned a $15 coupon. Does that come with the 3 pack? The foam would be pretty cheap if I got a coupon each time.

No it doesn't, sometimes rogaine has those printable coupons online, but limits you to 2. Your best bet is eBay, you can purchase quantities for less than $10 per can, its the way to go.

Barry_Blue

Established Member
Reaction score
johnnyseville said:
Barry_Blue said:
Anyone here had success with foam affter not having any with the liquid?

I was on the liquid for 2 years (before finasteride) and my hair just got worse and worse, started the foam 4 months ago but no results yet...

Always had success with Rogaine solution, but the foam is growing even more. Perhaps you should consider using Retin-A with the minoxidil, might do the trick for you.

Just ordered some Spectral DNC. So hopefully yeah, this will work.

I did "upgrade" to Dr Lee's 15% but that did nothing except give me a massively fat face.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Is Dr.Lee's minoxidil gave you a bloated face then spectral dnc will give you even more of a bloated face.

Both gave me a bloated face aswell as all Rogaine products mostly, but spectral gets absorbed a lot better then Xandrox 15.