Efficacy And Safety Of Topical Solution Of 0.25% Finasteride Admixed With 3% Minoxidil

aldog

Reaction score
Just this morning I was thinking of asking farmacia Parati to add to my topical finasteride gel 5% minoxidil. In theory, liposomal minoxidil should work better than the alcohol one, because it's basically anchored there by the liposomes, thus it stays longer. What do you guys think about this ?

Interested in this also. @ZenHead thoughts?

nmcbs

My Regimen
Reaction score
Jomasi thanks for your comments. I believe the last update from Polichem study was March this year right? at least from clinicaltrials.org. After that no estimation of completion. Seems in standby no? But thats great news if they bring more results and broaden their study.
0.03% its like what 0.3mg/ml? this and 0.025% should be interesting to test.

abcdefg

Reaction score
There is no debating how important the finasteride is. You really need it, but the topical versions will be much more expensive. Its nice to see it doesnt go systemic much though! Any alternatives are very good. Going topical also reduces the tax on your liver to remove it.

Jk1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
wondering why we dont see more people trying morrF topical minoxidil and finastaredine ? its already commercially available in india . and more feedback ?

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Great, they did an study of drugs that have being available more than 26 years ago !!!!!!!! What a brilliant idiots.

aldog

Reaction score
I actually had them add minoxidil into my gel as well, it’s working okay for me so maybe it does increase the effectiveness

Did you need a prescription to throw in the min?

Not sure if I want to go the lipo route just yet though, might experiment with ZT first.

Thanks for the info zenny

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you need a prescription to throw in the min?

Not sure if I want to go the lipo route just yet though, might experiment with ZT first.

Thanks for the info zenny
Nope, no prescription needed for me.
And yeah choosing between lipo finasteride and ZT is a tough call - that's why I'm doing both. If you can afford it id recommend it, Id love to see someone on the same regimen as me!

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
And yeah choosing between lipo finasteride and ZT is a tough call - that's why I'm doing both. If you can afford it id recommend it, Id love to see someone on the same regimen as me!

hey, do you wash your scalp / hair every time you apply ZT or topical finasteride ? Or do you just keep spraying ZT onto your scalp ?

aldog

Reaction score

good stuff. I'll ask them about min. I always planned on using both lipo and zt but this issue with wounding has given me doubts. i still want to experiment with a big wounding session once a week. seems like the lipo limits me a bit there.

and @alibaba92 raised a good point too. wouldn't sebum cause absorption issues for the zt unless applied to a clean scalp? Dr Vickers is going to have a long list of questions from me when he gets back

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello Zen, whats ZT ?

ZenHead

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
good stuff. I'll ask them about min. I always planned on using both lipo and zt but this issue with wounding has given me doubts. i still want to experiment with a big wounding session once a week. seems like the lipo limits me a bit there.

and @alibaba92 raised a good point too. wouldn't sebum cause absorption issues for the zt unless applied to a clean scalp? Dr Vickers is going to have a long list of questions from me when he gets back
I'm pretty sure he added a high quality emulsifier into the ZT powder, ill have to check the ingredients when I get home. But if there is no emulsifier then yeah I can see why sebum would be an issue.

aldog

Reaction score
ah if there's an emulsifier then we're all good. seems to have his based covered. Doctor knows what's up.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
ah if there's an emulsifier then we're all good. seems to have his based covered. Doctor knows what's up.

sorry but does it mean emulsifier will help the substance go into the scalp without being affected by the scalp sebum, and hence, no need to wash scalp every time applying it ?

aldog

Reaction score
sorry but does it mean emulsifier will help the substance go into the scalp without being affected by the scalp sebum, and hence, no need to wash scalp every time applying it ?

It will help a lot with absorption, so washing hair once a day should suffice. I'd say most of us already wash that often anyway.
I'll still be confirming that with him. Fucked if I'm washing my hair 3-4 times a day.

Terrell Evans

My Regimen
Reaction score
@ZenHead What’s the best Topical finasteride/minoxidil you would recommend. I’ve been using Morr-F 5% for about 5 months. I’ve been thinking about MinoxidilMax 10% and do you recommend adding Zinc Thymulin to the minoxidil