ejaculation control and hair loss - pics included for proof

G

Pondle said:
Yaas said:
You guys are being a little hard on the TC. I think it's because so many of us are using drugs we secretly think are harming our body, so we get mad at people who want natural cures. I wanted natural cures, but people on this forum bashed and beat my hopes until I decided to take finasteride, not saying finasteride isn't a good choice, but there are natural remedies, and you guys need to lighten the F!$% up. Gotta admit though, it's cool talking on a mostly all male forum, there's so much fighting it's like the gladiator arena, lol.

I think guys who want natural remedies are looking for an easy answer. And guess what, there ain't one. If a natural product "worked" by inhibiting DHT, which is what many advocates of Saw Palmetto claim, it would cause exactly the same side effects as Propecia and Avodart. :roll:

Not if it was applied topically or combated hair loss differently than finasteride does. Besides, I'm a firm believer in placebo, if someone thinks an old wives tale will work, it just might. Of course, my main F'ing point was how everyone is bashing the TC for very little reason, it's like a pack of hyenas, one pounces, and the others join. Lay off people for having weird habits/beliefs, it's just plain nerdy, maybe whacking off isn't good for you, maybe it is good, there are pros and cons to everything.

Stop arguing about natural stuff, it's not why I posted. Just wanted to tell y'all you're being stupid for ganging up on that stnl guy. Also, how about Emu Oil, Onions, Saw Palmetto, scalp exercise, scalp massage, healthy diet, and supplement vitamins for a healthy alternative? Maybe not as rock solid as good ol' libido sucking finasteride, but denying the facts about some of the natural helpers out there is just plain retarded.

docj077

Reaction score
Yaas said:
Pondle said:
Yaas said:
You guys are being a little hard on the TC. I think it's because so many of us are using drugs we secretly think are harming our body, so we get mad at people who want natural cures. I wanted natural cures, but people on this forum bashed and beat my hopes until I decided to take finasteride, not saying finasteride isn't a good choice, but there are natural remedies, and you guys need to lighten the F!$% up. Gotta admit though, it's cool talking on a mostly all male forum, there's so much fighting it's like the gladiator arena, lol.

I think guys who want natural remedies are looking for an easy answer. And guess what, there ain't one. If a natural product "worked" by inhibiting DHT, which is what many advocates of Saw Palmetto claim, it would cause exactly the same side effects as Propecia and Avodart. :roll:

Not if it was applied topically or combated hair loss differently than finasteride does. Besides, I'm a firm believer in placebo, if someone thinks an old wives tale will work, it just might. Of course, my main F'ing point was how everyone is bashing the TC for very little reason, it's like a pack of hyenas, one pounces, and the others join. Lay off people for having weird habits/beliefs, it's just plain nerdy, maybe whacking off isn't good for you, maybe it is good, there are pros and cons to everything.

Stop arguing about natural stuff, it's not why I posted. Just wanted to tell y'all you're being stupid for ganging up on that stnl guy. Also, how about Emu Oil, Onions, Saw Palmetto, scalp exercise, scalp massage, healthy diet, and supplement vitamins for a healthy alternative? Maybe not as rock solid as good ol' libido sucking finasteride, but denying the facts about some of the natural helpers out there is just plain retarded.

As far as natural alternatives go, what you've listed is pretty much worthless. Scalp exercises and scalp massage are both fruitless activities. Hair loss isn't necessarily a question of blood flow until well into the process. Saw Palmetto isn't affordable enough to take the incredibly high doses that are required. Emu oil is relatively ineffective and healthy diet/vitamins will only slow the process.

The "natural" addition that can be made to any hair loss regimen that could possibly guarantee results would be large amounts of soy and black/green tea. When used constantly, consistently, and synergistically numerous times everyday you may lower DHT levels enough to make a difference. I recently read a study that demonstrated that soy when used along side the previously mentioned black tea can significantly lower DHT levels. You can lower DHT levels by 72% in experimental animals using black tea alone. Of course, a human being would have to drink the stuff like a fish. Unfortunately, this route is still not cost effective.

5AR inhibitors are still a much cheaper and far more potent first line treatment.

Pondle

Reaction score
Yaas said:
Pondle said:
Yaas said:

I don't think I need to elaborate on what Doctor said in terms of rebutting your baseless advocacy of unproven treatments (now that's retarded) :wink: but as for stnl, come on, the guy is a tool - citing inaccurate 19th century texts, quoting research ouf of context, basically misleading newbies with plain tosh. That's being stupid. Exposing his idiocy is a public service.

bubka

Reaction score
the fact is that this guy thinks that there is a supernatural force the punishes you with hairloss if you masturbate, plain and simple

G

bubka said:
the fact is that this guy thinks that there is a supernatural force the punishes you with hairloss if you masturbate, plain and simple

I thought he was giving medical sources, I admit I scimmed his propaganda and didn't read it carefully, if he's saying that, then yes, that's retarded.

Oh, and Pondle, I'm not an expert on natural hair crap, I just gave examples that popped into my head, seriously wtf, that wasn't my point, lmfao. I was talking about the bashing going on, everyone stop argueing natural cures with me, you win!!! LOL......

bubka

Reaction score
he posted a picture from an 1800s book that showed how you can die, vomit, break out in hives from masturbating

he also does not understand that your body constantly makes semen regardless if you masturbate; hence, not masturbating is pointless

G

bubka said:
he posted a picture from an 1800s book that showed how you can die, vomit, break out in hives from masturbating

he also does not understand that your body constantly makes semen regardless if you masturbate; hence, not masturbating is pointless

bubka i actually have broken out in hives in the past couple of days and have been vomiting a bit. maybe this guy was right. i should say some prayers because i fear the end is near.