Embarassment buying propecia...

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
s.a.f said:
Again with the pessimistic theory? :dunno: These guys were mainly 30 (ish) and being NW5/6's I'm sure that they must've been displaying some hairloss around the time when they fathered these 5yr old children. Some of the couples there also had preschool age kids with them.
If women are that afraid of being trapped with a bald man they would'nt marry any guy who was'nt still a NW1 at 30 or if they saw that the father in law was bald they'd break it off before getting too committed.

And don't you think that a lot of women reject bald(ing) guys for just that reason? Before getting "too committed" that is? :dunno:

I do. In fact, I just don't think they do, I know they do.

I come from a large family, and I can say without a doubt that women have discussions about these things. I have like a dozen girl cousins, step-sisters, half-sisters, and former sisters-in-law that are roughly my age, and some are decades younger and older than me. I have grown up "over hearing" lots of stuff about how and why they reject guys, and dump guys. And wouldn't you believe, it really is about a lot of the stuff that us baldies talk about on this forum. :dunno:

How do you explain that fact that most bald guys have absolutely no problems finding wives/girlfreinds? If your theories were true most bald guys would be living a monk like existence.
I bet if you did a poll you'd find that the average bald guy is getting laid exactly the same amount as the NW1's.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
There is no way the average bald guy gets laid as much as a NW1 - no way! I would say the ratio is more like 3:1 or even 5:1 (or even greater - 10:1 ???), NW1 to NW5/6/7.

Second that; when your hair then you can work out other aspects more conveniently, you know you "got the hair issue covered", its a good kick start to make other improvements, when your bald its like "why bother?!.. ill look like sh*t anyways" lol :woot:

s.a.f

Reaction score
dudemon said:
I strongly believe it's the other way around - most bald guys do have trouble meeting women and getting married. Besides myself, I have known far too many bald guys who have had women finding/scoring/keeping troubles (that NW1's don't have). Way too many to be just a coincidence.

There is no way the average bald guy gets laid as much as a NW1 - no way! I would say the ratio is more like 3:1 or even 5:1 (or even greater - 10:1 ???), NW1 to NW5/6/7.

Come on guys if that were true a bald guy with a girlfreind would be a total rareity. Nearly all the bald guys I know are happily married.
There are tons of NW1 guys who are no good with women aswell.

How do you explain this?
http://www.kickette.com/pepe_reina_shopping_cart_savvy/

s.a.f

Reaction score

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
http://www.pharmacy2u.co.uk, there problem solved
they even dispense propecia (though order it way before it runs out because you have to post the prescription)
but it's true regaine is worse because the words hairloss is written all over the bottle whereas propecia doesn't even have hair loss written on the box

i don't get generics because i don't like the idea they could be fake, they are breaking 2 laws selling 1mg to you without a prescription so i would not be surprised if they just decide to break 3 and make it a fake

first

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
RE: The married guys who are bald and have kids. I'd bet on it that most of their wives regret being married to a bald guy, and if they had their choice they'd probably choose otherwise. It's their children that keep them in their relationship, almost as if they are "trapped" and are just staying with their bald hubbies for their children's sake - in order to raise them in a stable house with a mom and dad. The real question is: "What are those hot moms going to do when their children are grown?" :whistle:

Here in the states (I'd guess about 7 or 8 times out of 10), a divorce would have came down the pipe (the wife isn't "happy" anymore and needs to see other people), and the lady would be shacking up with a good looking dude with hair, and the kids would have a new "step-dad." Custody almost always goes with the mother, usually their bald "real dad" would be paying child support, and be given "visitation rights" only. Here, the few bald guys that you would see picking up their kids from school, are usually alone with no wife. I guess this one of the reasons why American "family values" are in the toilet. :dunno:
If you go in with that kind of attitude it is no wonder you are getting rejected.

Bald is no worse than any other feature that makes one bit less attractive. Such as overweight, bald, glasses, short, dumb, small penis and so on. If you only have one of them, you can consider yourself quite lucky and with just one or two of those, you can still look attractive. However, if you have them all you really draw the shorter straw.

It should be noted that as long as you have a sharp and confident mind, the rest does not matter so much. See for example Stephen Hawking, he can't move, looks ugly and cant even speak normally yet is doing fine with the ladies. If he can make it, so can you, so stop making excuses.

stephen-hawking-1.jpg

ali777

Reaction score
dudemon said:
s.a.f said:
dudemon said:
And don't you think that a lot of women reject bald(ing) guys for just that reason? Before getting "too committed" that is? :dunno:

I do. In fact, I just don't think they do, I know they do.

I come from a large family, and I can say without a doubt that women have discussions about these things. I have like a dozen girl cousins, step-sisters, half-sisters, and former sisters-in-law that are roughly my age, and some are decades younger and older than me. I have grown up "over hearing" lots of stuff about how and why they reject guys, and dump guys. And wouldn't you believe, it really is about a lot of the stuff that us baldies talk about on this forum. :dunno:

How do you explain that fact that most bald guys have absolutely no problems finding wives/girlfreinds? If your theories were true most bald guys would be living a monk like existence.
I bet if you did a poll you'd find that the average bald guy is getting laid exactly the same amount as the NW1's.

I'm afraid I disagree saf. I strongly believe it's the other way around - most bald guys do have trouble meeting women and getting married. Besides myself, I have known far too many bald guys who have had women finding/scoring/keeping troubles (that NW1's don't have). Way too many to be just a coincidence.

First of all, it all depends on the age group in question.

I don't really know anyone under 25, most of my female friends are 25-35yo. With the females I know, personality is way more important than the Norwood scale. A NW6-7 guy with a good personality would be much luckier than an arrogant NW1 guy.

I was out with friends last night and one of the girls was saying that she hopes she can find a "nice" guy. She explicitly stressed the importance of personality, she didn't say anything about looks.

first

Established Member
Reaction score
dudemon said:
I have many of those attributes you listed (plus many more that are worse than that), so I really do draw a shorter straw.

Hawking is one of the world's greatest minds of today. Plus he's rich and famous. What bimbo or gold-digger wouldn't want to hook up with the guy for those reasons?

Can you say "Anna Nicole Smith"?

To compare (and expect) an average Joe like myself to be able to "compete" on an intellectual level with someone like Hawking is hideous.

So you are saying, us balds like myself, who also "draw a shorter straw," should have to "match up" to Hawking's intellectual level just to be able to score with hot chicks? And "not make excuses" as to why we can't, as you say?

If so, that's unrealistic and quite preposterous IMO. :mrgreen:

Or did I misunderstand you?
Firstly, I very much doubt you are as bad off as Hawking in the other departments. At least you can move, talk, have some muscles and isn't dying.

Secondly, he has hardly been with bimbos, his first wife for example was a doctorate in medieval Portuguese literature.

He is not making excuses however, I am sure he could come up with a thousand reasons why he shouldn't even get up in the morning. He just shows that as long as your mind is beautiful, even the sky isn't the limit.

beaner

Reaction score
my finasteride hell said:
[quote="Happy as Larry":24hcwqbk]Thanks for the advice Tyler, I actually already have a VISA debit card, but wasn't even aware it can be used in the same way as a credit card. That's great. Would you guys say that Inhouse Pharmacy is a trustworthy online retailer? I'm tempted to get some proscar from there and split the pills...

Also, the girl did prepare the medication for me, and I thought the name gave away its function - propecia, alopecia lol

Inhouse are a bunch of spivs they haven't updated their webpage in a decade and sell the stuff without warning, they forgot to send me a pack of proscar and it was this gap in stopping and starting which led to dreadful permanent side effects. Avoid these fuckers, I'm gonna blow their heads off in 5 years.[/quote:24hcwqbk]

Stop posting this crap. It's your own fault if you got sides, not the internet pharmacy. You were the fool who was ignorant of the side effects yet ordered it and took it without the guidance of a doctor. There is no one to blame but yourself.

Maybe do a little research before popping pills next time.

OverMachoGrande

Reaction score
my finasteride hell said:
[quote="Happy as Larry":16ij2bik]Thanks for the advice Tyler, I actually already have a VISA debit card, but wasn't even aware it can be used in the same way as a credit card. That's great. Would you guys say that Inhouse Pharmacy is a trustworthy online retailer? I'm tempted to get some proscar from there and split the pills...

Also, the girl did prepare the medication for me, and I thought the name gave away its function - propecia, alopecia lol

Inhouse are a bunch of spivs they haven't updated their webpage in a decade and sell the stuff without warning, they forgot to send me a pack of proscar and it was this gap in stopping and starting which led to dreadful permanent side effects. Avoid these fuckers, I'm gonna blow their heads off in 5 years.[/quote:16ij2bik]

My Finasteride Hell
I warned you already on another thread about the profanity, posting in the wrong forums and the threats you made. The next post like this will be your last.

cuebald

Reaction score
What sides did you get "My Finasteride Hell" ?

Let me guess, "brain fog", fatness, and weak erections?
It's called getting older, and if you get those sides from a drug as weak as finasteride, you're not a real man.

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Being bald is more embarrassing.

Reaction score
Haha, yeah I'm not gonna pretend being a Norwood 2 with thinning is comparable to being completely bald. However, on the back of my head the thinning seems to be taking place pretty low down, almost on the "donor area", leading me to believe I'm gonna go Norwood 7, and I'll know how you feel some day.

qball01

Established Member
Reaction score
being bald isn't embarrassing...especially the older you get...human beings shouldn't have to apologize for genetic traits that are out of their control. Being embarrassed about being bald is like being embarrassed about being Chinese, Black, White, Short, Pale or Tanned...you may not LIKE certain traits about yourself, but to feel embarrassment over it is a whole other issue.

Archon

Reaction score
ali777 said:
I was out with friends last night and one of the girls was saying that she hopes she can find a "nice" guy. She explicitly stressed the importance of personality, she didn't say anything about looks.

and you buy that?? :shakehead:

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
It's sad but true Dudemon. Especially about the bare essentials notion. Many women have this funny thing called standards and besides the more practical requirements of having a job, maybe a car and a place of his own and what not, there are the physical requirements which they naturally assume to be present in their potential mate. Having a full head of hair is unfortunately a requirement for more women that you would assume (even though there are plenty of exceptions). There are plenty of great girls out there that don't even realize that they don't like bald guys, until maybe one hits on them. It is like having a full set of teeth. Most women would say it is safe to assume that they expect a man of a certain age to keep their teeth and almost every women that a man my age would court would turn tail and run if I pulled out my false teeth. Do you realize how dramatically not having teeth changes the shape of your face? It shortens it and makes you look like an old sorcerer. Or like if I was dating a chick and when I tried to get in her pants, I discover a colostomy bag full of sh*t. What would you do? Would you f*** her while she shits all over you or into a bag? You don't expect that, but unfortunately there are people in those conditions. They just find themselves at a disadvantage to people to still have everything intact for the most part.