Embarrising situation

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
Looks much better with concealer, but I have forgotten how sparse his crown area is. If I were to undergo multiple hair transplants then the hairline and top of my head would be a priority. The crown and touch up would have to be the finishing touches, considering I have any donor left. Plus there is always body hair to consider.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I think things have improved slightly since then, I'll take some more pics when my camera has charged up.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I bet with a couple of months of scalp exercises you'd be able to get a decent amount of grafts for another surgery, if you wanted one.

Be interested to see your new pics though, as you were only 6 months out on the previous ones.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ok here's an update: apologies for sh*t quality.
Wet
[attachment=2:2z3qttz0]HairLossTalk.com 015.jpg[/attachment:2z3qttz0]
Dry
[attachment=1:2z3qttz0]HairLossTalk.com 011.jpg[/attachment:2z3qttz0]
Dry
[attachment=0:2z3qttz0]HairLossTalk.com 012.jpg[/attachment:2z3qttz0]

Attachments

• HairLossTalk.com 015.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 015.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 198
  • HairLossTalk.com 011.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 011.jpg
    124 KB · Views: 152
  • HairLossTalk.com 012.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 012.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 194

s.a.f

Reaction score
Without concealer
[attachment=2:30cuhw0q]HairLossTalk.com 016.jpg[/attachment:30cuhw0q]
With concealer
[attachment=1:30cuhw0q]HairLossTalk.com 013.jpg[/attachment:30cuhw0q]
With concealer
[attachment=0:30cuhw0q]HairLossTalk.com 014.jpg[/attachment:30cuhw0q]

Attachments

• HairLossTalk.com 016.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 016.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 196
  • HairLossTalk.com 013.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 013.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 217
  • HairLossTalk.com 014.jpg
    HairLossTalk.com 014.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 190

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
Saf may I say that I think your hair looks fine even without concealer. I know you had a transplant so have you got any before and after pics of your hair before the procedure?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Sorry, but for most of my 20's - early 30's I refused to have my pic taken. Quite a contrast to now where I'm happy to have it taken all the time. I have posted pics of my situation post UK butchers and pre Dr Feller on various forums but that was about 3+ yrs ago so I dont know where they'd be now. But before any surgery I was a full NW6 nothing but skin ontop.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
For your age you have a good head of hair. Are you done with the surgerything or have you more plans??

s.a.f

Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
Saf may I say that I think your hair looks fine even without concealer. I know you had a transplant so have you got any before and after pics of your hair before the procedure?
Here's a immeadiatly post op pic after my first repair with Dr Feller.
index3.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
iwantperfection said:
For your age you have a good head of hair. Are you done with the surgerything or have you more plans??
Ha I would'nt say I have a good head of hair for 34, maybe a good head of hair for a former NW6 who got butchered.
As far as more hair transplant's go I just dont have enough donor its already thin enough due to 5 ops I'm not willing to thin it out anymore. I could have another but it would only be for a small improvement.

iwantperfection

Experienced Member
Reaction score
ah right . i thought you were late 40's for some reason. Must got you mixed up with someone else. Beats a nw6 anyday.

Hopefully hm or some amazing topical comes out soon so butchers get put out of business.

elvis123

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
[quote="Bald Dave":2tffnljq]Saf may I say that I think your hair looks fine even without concealer. I know you had a transplant so have you got any before and after pics of your hair before the procedure?
Here's a immeadiatly post op pic after my first repair with Dr Feller.
index3.jpg
[/quote:2tffnljq]

Why did the doctor leave the crown area untouched?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Ran out of grafts. :(

WorldofWarcraft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Ok here's an update: apologies for sh*t quality.
Wet
[attachment=2:75jj22es]HairLossTalk.com 015.jpg[/attachment:75jj22es]
Dry
[attachment=1:75jj22es]HairLossTalk.com 011.jpg[/attachment:75jj22es]
Dry
[attachment=0:75jj22es]HairLossTalk.com 012.jpg[/attachment:75jj22es]

Man, for your age, your hair doesn't look that bad. And I am one to be straight honest with people. Your problems are no due to male pattern baldness. I mean, I know a lot of 40 year old guys at work you have it worse than you and they faired good in life.

metropolis

Established Member
Reaction score
Bald Dave said:
An embarrising situation occured at work today. I put too much concealer on and the people started laughing at me. [...]

Arrogants pricks, I know the type. Just ignore those sh**heads.