Emotional meltdown

barcafan

Reaction score
just let it all out dude, same sh*t happened to me, i pretty much cannot grow my hair out anymore or it'll just look stupid, DUPA sucks.

sashi-s

Reaction score
hi,

Just relax dude!! All time is not same. You got e strong in this phase and i'm sure it will pass by.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Oh yeah it will pass (onto nw3...)

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
losinghairsux said:
I just looked at old pictures and I had a perfect hairline and incredible thickness, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!?!?!?!?!?!

Because men naturally lose hair in varying degrees when they reach adulthood. Don't let it affect your confidence--women don't care.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
blondeguy said:
losinghairsux said:
I just looked at old pictures and I had a perfect hairline and incredible thickness, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!?!?!?!?!?!

Because men naturally lose hair in varying degrees when they reach adulthood. Don't let it affect your confidence--women don't care.

I am fairly confident most of them do.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Oh yeah it will pass (onto nw3...)

bit below the belt that, saf.......but had to have a laugh at your comment anyway!!

i'm a bit past Norwood 3 myself, though....

norwood 2's, hey!!...what do they know??

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
blondeguy said:

I can not help myself but I start to believe that you, blondeguy, have accepted this (men lose hair, even at age 25, naturally and it is absolutely normal) to accept your male pattern baldness.

Do you really think that it is standard aging to lose your hair before you are 30? What if people have skin like 80 years old man on his face, would you say that it is normal?

When it happens to many people, it does not mean it is normal. It could be applied to cancer, too - cancer is more spread in last decades and probably it will be - if 5 people from 10 will have cancer in their age 40, would you say that it is naturally to have cancer? It is natural that so many girls are fat?

JustShaveIt

Reaction score
tomas99 said:
I can not help myself but I start to believe that you, blondeguy, have accepted this (men lose hair, even at age 25, naturally and it is absolutely normal) to accept your male pattern baldness.

yes blondeguy has accepted it and is happy with his head and life, but you and the rest of these depressed suicidal norwoods haven't and continue to wallow in your misery everyday.

Mobbo

Reaction score
I think the only true statements we can get out of anybody on this board are:
1. Nobody here has accepted their hairloss or else they wouldn't waste the time religiously checking this board for new pity/support/info. Or they just want someone to bash on to make them feel better.
2. Everybody here wants to do something about it.(whether it be shave it, cry about it, or just take meds and hope things get better)

G

Mobbo said:
I think the only true statements we can get out of anybody on this board are:
1. Nobody here has accepted their hairloss or else they wouldn't waste the time religiously checking this board for new pity/support/info. Or they just want someone to bash on to make them feel better.
2. Everybody here wants to do something about it.(whether it be shave it, cry about it, or just take meds and hope things get better)

i know at least two people who dont come here because of their hairloss. its blondeguy and JayB. they didnt really got hairloss.

they just enjoy posting here.

G

i think hairloss just happens. if its natural or not doesnt matter. the only thing i know is , it doesnt harm you.

its just something what happens to men.

i dont say you shouldnt cure cancer, and i dont say you shouldnt "cure" hairloss.

they are working on it, man. in 10 years there will be much better options for it. in the meantime do what you can and want.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
JustShaveIt said:
yes blondeguy has accepted it and is happy with his head and life, but you and the rest of these depressed suicidal norwoods haven't and continue to wallow in your misery everyday.

You and me, we are both talking about something different. Who cares about accepting? The point is that blondeguy spreads that baldness is normal and I say that it is not, there is no proof that it should be normal.

If he say "f*****g genes, but I dont care", that is OK and everyone should deal with hairloss with his own attitude. I just say it is not normal. I could accept it is not big deal, but being bald (especially in 20-30ties) is not standard aging process. Period.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
Btw, if blondeguy accepted his hairloss and is totally OK with it, which means living happy life, wtf is he doing at this board? I can tell you if/when I cure myself, I will post there some info, perhaps picks and than disappear forever. Why someone should come here if he has no problem? Maybe blondeguy just think he is jesus christ and is trying to help all desperated people :lol:

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
tomas99 said:
Btw, if blondeguy accepted his hairloss and is totally OK with it, which means living happy life, wtf is he doing at this board? I can tell you if/when I cure myself, I will post there some info, perhaps picks and than disappear forever. Why someone should come here if he has no problem? Maybe blondeguy just think he is jesus christ and is trying to help all desperated people :lol:

I come here to read posts from the losers on here...it's quite comical!

barcafan

Reaction score
malibujoe said:
tomas99 said:

That's saying more about you then the losers in question.

s.a.f

Reaction score
tomas99 said:
JustShaveIt said:

You and me, we are both talking about something different. Who cares about accepting? The point is that blondeguy spreads that baldness is normal and I say that it is not, there is no proof that it should be normal.

If he say "f*****g genes, but I dont care", that is OK and everyone should deal with hairloss with his own attitude. I just say it is not normal. I could accept it is not big deal, but being bald (especially in 20-30ties) is not standard aging process. Period.

Yes baldness is natural but if you go bald (especialy at a young age) you are in the minority. For some people being extremly short/fat/ugly etc is natural and I bet they're not too pleased about it either would you be?

malibujoe

Established Member
Reaction score
barcafan said:
malibujoe said:
tomas99 said:

That's saying more about you then the losers in question.

Ok..so tell me what does it say about me? Does it say that I come to this site for humor while I'm on boring conference calls at work? Seriously, some of the posts are very comical, but i do admit that some are plain disturbing...though still comical!

I'm so happy I was never so emotionally stunted like the most of this forum is...or else I would never be the MAN i am today. Don't ask what Norwood i am...i have no clue. I have thinning hair and that's the extent of my hair classifcation.

G

JustShaveIt said:
tomas99 said:

sing on horseshoe boy, no one is listening.