Emotional meltdown

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Yes baldness is natural but if you go bald (especialy at a young age) you are in the minority. For some people being extremly short/fat/ugly etc is natural and I bet they're not too pleased about it either would you be?

If you look at it from this way, yes it is natural (because we are part of nature and all living) but it is not absolutely normal or OK. You can accept it, but I honestly can not understand that it is no problem. It is like someone extremeny ugly/fat/short would say that it is simply normal and there is nothing wrong with it. He can accept it, dont think about it and live happy life, but never can not say that there is no difference between him and Farrell and they are in fact the same.

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
blondeguy said:
losinghairsux said:
I just looked at old pictures and I had a perfect hairline and incredible thickness, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING TO ME!!?!?!?!?!?!

Because men naturally lose hair in varying degrees when they reach adulthood. Don't let it affect your confidence--women don't care.

I am fairly confident most of them do.

And you would be wrong.

tomas99 said:
Do you really think that it is standard aging to lose your hair before you are 30?

Yes, it happens to men all over the world. Completely, totally normal.

When it happens to many people, it does not mean it is normal. It could be applied to cancer, too - cancer is more spread in last decades and probably it will be - if 5 people from 10 will have cancer in their age 40, would you say that it is naturally to have cancer? It is natural that so many girls are fat?

What do cancer or obesity have to do with balding? Cancer is a disease, and obesity is the result of overeating and lack of exercise. Hair loss is a natural process in all males. Even men with full coverage have some degree of thinning in adulthood.

tomas99 said:
Btw, if blondeguy accepted his hairloss and is totally OK with it, which means living happy life, wtf is he doing at this board? I can tell you if/when I cure myself, I will post there some info, perhaps picks and than disappear forever. Why someone should come here if he has no problem? Maybe blondeguy just think he is jesus christ and is trying to help all desperated people :lol:

I never really got this question. You can only post here if you take hair loss treatments? You have two ways to respond to hair loss--you can be the victim and let it dominate you every day, or you can take control and go back to the days when you didn't even think about your hair.

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
If you don't care about hair loss, what are you doing here? You need to convince others with your truth?:)

Well, do you have any proof that says it is absolutely normal and natural? Right now you just say it is, but you have NOTHING behind it. I have - thousands of studies which say permanent hair loss is a disease called Androgenetic alopecia. It is well spread DISEASE and you can find it all over the world.

However, that is no reason to make this disease normal and natural thing. I know that saying it is natural and totally normal (what makes it normal, never seen any proof it is normal) helps you to overcome it, but please if you say something just show some studies or that. If that would be normal, everyone have this disease.

Yes some continuous thinning in adulhood is totally normal, but if you would have perfect genes (I hope you can agree with this at least) you have no Androgenetic Alopecia. Which means that those who are bald at early age are much more sensitive and their genes are not as good as others have.

It is the same with body, someone can excercise all the day but will never reach body like Michelangelo's David. It is how nature works, just those healthy and strong should survive and multiply.

This way people are taller and as recent studies shown, they are more beautiful than before - those with some weakness don't have same chances to survive. And it is natural and totally normal :D

blondeguy

Established Member
Reaction score
tomas99 said:
If you don't care about hair loss, what are you doing here? You need to convince others with your truth?:)

Well, do you have any proof that says it is absolutely normal and natural?

The fact it happens to half of men by age 50? It's part of human DNA, like hair color.

Right now you just say it is, but you have NOTHING behind it. I have - thousands of studies which say permanent hair loss is a disease called Androgenetic alopecia. It is well spread DISEASE and you can find it all over the world.

It's not a disease. One might consider it a cosmetic disorder, but that's due to insecurity and having an incorrect male image. Most women do not care. Ask 'em.

However, that is no reason to make this disease normal and natural thing. I know that saying it is natural and totally normal (what makes it normal, never seen any proof it is normal) helps you to overcome it, but please if you say something just show some studies or that. If that would be normal, everyone have this disease.

That's like saying if having blonde hair was normal, everyone would have blonde hair. I don't need to offer studies. All I have to do is point out that men have been balding for thousands of years.

Yes some continuous thinning in adulhood is totally normal, but if you would have perfect genes (I hope you can agree with this at least) you have no Androgenetic Alopecia. Which means that those who are bald at early age are much more sensitive and their genes are not as good as others have.

I'll let you in on a little fact. There are no "perfect genes." There is no such thing as perfection in nature. Just because someone's hair follicles are genetically predisposed to thin earlier than someone else's doesn't make their genes good or bad. It's just a particular genetic attribute.

It is the same with body, someone can excercise all the day but will never reach body like Michelangelo's David. It is how nature works, just those healthy and strong should survive and multiply.

Those who offer survival value to the opposite sex are the ones who reproduce. That does not require a body like Michelangelo's David, nor does it require hair.

This way people are taller and as recent studies shown, they are more beautiful than before - those with some weakness don't have same chances to survive. And it is natural and totally normal :D

I'm gathering that, for whatever reasons, you're desperate to bash yourself. Your genes are your genes, and there's nothing you can do about that. Treatments are fleeting. You have a choice between victimhood and control, and you have the power to wake up one morning and decide not to worry about it anymore. Wouldn't you like to feel free again? Try it!

tomas99

Established Member
Reaction score
OK, so do you know some guy who is 20 years old, pretty ugly, terrible body but girls still find him so attractive that they are chasing him all the time?

Or other way, do you think if someone has perfect hair which makes him pretty handsome and has all girls around, that after being bald (which makes him little bit ugly) he will be popular and wanted in the same way? Do you really think that look does not matter? Asking girls if they care is like asking your parents if you are ugly - what do you think they reply?

I have heared lot of girls which say that they have many bald friends and they are really fine and nice (but they are just friends:). However, I can understand that if someone have never head too much attention based on his look, he can not understand such thing. It is becase hair does not destroy his look when he has never had good one.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
baldness is perfectly natural.

similarly so is cancer

and so is death

mother nature is unrelentingly cruel (or so it would appear to us humans who wish to impose our own set of values on this world).

fortunately we cant alter things too much and just as well because our judgement has been proven to be too faulty.

we are a pathetic species. we still indulge in wars, murders, petty jealousies.....long rule mother nature until a better, more sympathetic species, supersedes our pathetic lot.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
tomas99 said:
OK, so do you know some guy who is 20 years old, pretty ugly, terrible body but girls still find him so attractive that they are chasing him all the time?

Or other way, do you think if someone has perfect hair which makes him pretty handsome and has all girls around, that after being bald (which makes him little bit ugly) he will be popular and wanted in the same way? Do you really think that look does not matter? Asking girls if they care is like asking your parents if you are ugly - what do you think they reply?

I have heared lot of girls which say that they have many bald friends and they are really fine and nice (but they are just friends:). However, I can understand that if someone have never head too much attention based on his look, he can not understand such thing. It is becase hair does not destroy his look when he has never had good one.

so true. The worst feeling is you no longer have something that you used to have.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Without hair I looked old and thats exactly how I felt.
Other people my age were in their prime and living life to the full but my youth went with my hair and it seemed ridiculous to try and act like I was young when I looked like an old man.
Thats just how it felt.

ginald

Established Member
Reaction score
if the 'combover' would just become fashionable then all my problems would be solved and i could start living again.

antrage

Reaction score
tomas99 said:

Umm, if this guy can become one of the greatest pick up artists in the world, I really doubt lack of hair stops anyone from getting girls. Its all about keeping what you can control in line, aka, being fit, having a good fashion sense, being well groomed, having confidence. If you guys are really depressed about your hair, shift yourself towards another aspect of your life you can control.

Instead of worrying about hair go to the gym get that 6 pack, feel confident about that. Wear those stylish clothes, be confident about the way you dress, you'll realize when you focus your confidence on aspects you can control, lack of hair might not be anything more then a forced hairstyle hehe.

strauss.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
Not this guy again. :roll:
And the old start working out advice ...

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Not this guy again. :roll:
And the old start working out advice ...
the best advice you can give to a bald slop