Ethan Hawke ... Hairline Of The Gods

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just watching In a Valley of Violence which I'm enjoying so far, and f*****g HELL where the hell does Ethan Hawke get this hairline from at 47?????

ethan.PNG

Jesus Christ man. What a f*****g hairline.

Mind blowing. Square as f***.

Which celeb hairlines do you envy most? This has to be one of my top ones and I think it's one of the main reasons he has stayed so conventionally handsome. Lucky f*****g dude.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just watching In a Valley of Violence which I'm enjoying so far, and f*****g HELL where the hell does Ethan Hawke get this hairline from at 47?????

View attachment 69379

Which celeb hairlines do you envy most? This has to be one of my top ones and I think it's one of the main reasons he has stayed so conventionally handsome. Lucky f*****g dude.

That hairline is incredible, but personally I don't like his hair type. A norwood 2 with nice looking hair texture, color and thickness looks much better. I would prefer norwood 2 with this insane hair quality, also helps that his hairline starts so low and his forehead is small.

harry-styles-hair-line.jpg

Endmymisery

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That hairline is incredible, but personally I don't like his hair type. A norwood 2 with nice looking hair texture, color and thickness looks much better. I would prefer norwood 2 with this insane hair quality, also helps that his hairline starts so low and his forehead is small.

View attachment 69395
I feel like he might be on finasteride now, cuz he seemed to have much thinner hair before

Comb_over

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 69379

It might be a hair system. They use in movies

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Thick NW2s look incredible, it looks much more mature compared to a more young boyish-like square NW0. The only problem with being NW2 is that if you continue to recede it's ggs.

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

View attachment 69395

His corners look like shite, no peak left and they're evidently a lot thinner than the rest of his hair. At first I thought Harry's case wasn't that bad.. his father is well into his 50's with a head full of hair so there must a Norwood 6/7 individual hidden within his family because that right there is a balding hairline.

koolaidshade

Reaction score
tumblr_ossq4sR4RR1sbx8nto5_250.gif

ca016e206c3c9704da50475268ea5c68.jpg

a low, solid hairline like this is ideal. idk why ppl like to cope with their nw2-3 hairlines. i mean sure they can manage to look good, but if we're talking ideal, anywhere between nw0 and nw1 with good temple points and low set is good

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Here's another celeb hairline I have been marveling at lately.

Manu Bennett - played Deathstroke in Arrow and now the Druid in Shannara Chronicles. Partly it looks good because the guy looks like he walked out of a comic book with that jaw and square facial structure. (How the f*** did he get all those facial bones and I seem to have gotten none? :))

But the hairline is impressive all by itself. Especially at 48 years old!

Manu_Bennett_July_2014.jpg

Someone mentioned Danny McBride above. It brings to mind that yeah, Danny does have a great hairline, but it's not nearly as impressive as he's simply not that handsome of a guy.

Looks halo + NW1 hairline = godmode.

Still good to have a NW1 even if you're an ugly f***, but not quite as good of course.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Zayn Malik. Low and broad, forehead is flat. Perfect.

I actually disagree. I think Zayn's forehead suits him because he has a tiny compact "cute" type boyish face, but realistically his hairline is too low.

161101-zimmerman-Zayn-Malik-tease_ubxnps.jpg

Most guys would not I think want a forehead that small. It's not normally proportioned. Makes him looks borderline microcephalic in my opinion.

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Another example of an amazing hairline but seeming less impressive due to less impressive looks is Noel Gallagher.

Noel-Gallagher-1496323895-640x681.jpg

I'm still blown away by this hairline constantly. His brother Liam is receding a bit now, but Noel still looks like he has more hair than most 15 year olds and he's 50 years old. How is that even humanly possible?

ZZmop

Established Member
Reaction score
Another example of an amazing hairline but seeming less impressive due to less impressive looks is Noel Gallagher.

View attachment 69513

I'm still blown away by this hairline constantly. His brother Liam is receding a bit now, but Noel still looks like he has more hair than most 15 year olds and he's 50 years old. How is that even humanly possible?

Saw him and his hairline the other day on TV and I'm convinced he's had some form of surgery or piece because I have never seen a man of his age have such a low hairline and density. What a coincidence that a rock and roll star for whom a Beatles-esque cut was a mainstay has near perfect hair at 50. It's just too convienent.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hairline Pantheon

sdf654sd.jpg

35400e8d1cab6f0aa1b3d7a8ec2ab178.jpg

373058_full.jpg

tyhtyh545.jpg

564h65fgh.jpg

irondude221

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually disagree. I think Zayn's forehead suits him because he has a tiny compact "cute" type boyish face, but realistically his hairline is too low.

View attachment 69512

Most guys would not I think want a forehead that small. It's not normally proportioned. Makes him looks borderline microcephalic in my opinion.

I have a boyish face as well.. obviously not as good looking overall but yeah. I find that I always look better the longer my fringes get.