Ethan Hawke ... Hairline Of The Gods

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Saw him and his hairline the other day on TV and I'm convinced he's had some form of surgery or piece because I have never seen a man of his age have such a low hairline and density. What a coincidence that a rock and roll star for whom a Beatles-esque cut was a mainstay has near perfect hair at 50. It's just too convienent.

I agree, there is something odd in his hair, maybe he's just lucky but that's an insane hair density and hairline for his age.
The fact that his brother showed some sign of baldness that 'magically' disappeared is even more suspicious

sdfdfgh45.png

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree, there is something odd in his hair, maybe he's just lucky but that's an insane hair density and hairline for his age.
The fact that his brother showed some sign of baldness that 'magically' disappeared is even more suspicious

View attachment 69569

Liam's still balding as of 2017 though it's very mild NW2 with a bit of thinning under harsh lights:

GettyImages-839992308_LIAM_GALLAGHER_1000-920x584.jpg

Noel has been thick as a Chia pet since the day he became famous and there's never been an abberance.

I think Noel has John Kerry genetics. Some guys just get incredibly lucky.

12292016_2016-12-29-19-14-158201.jpg

Señor AIDidaS

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I actually disagree. I think Zayn's forehead suits him because he has a tiny compact "cute" type boyish face, but realistically his hairline is too low.

View attachment 69512

Most guys would not I think want a forehead that small. It's not normally proportioned. Makes him looks borderline microcephalic in my opinion.

Zayne has a strange hairline. For being so low, it’s really angular and well defined, and it sort of contrasts his face in a weird way.

I think rounded hairlines work better for guys with boyish faces. If I could get my hands on a hairline like Teppei Koike’s, I’d be set for life.
D999781F-3C11-43B0-92B1-2DC744DEC014.jpeg

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am just watching In a Valley of Violence which I'm enjoying so far, and f*****g HELL where the hell does Ethan Hawke get this hairline from at 47?????

View attachment 69379

Jesus Christ man. What a f*****g hairline.

Mind blowing. Square as f***.

Which celeb hairlines do you envy most? This has to be one of my top ones and I think it's one of the main reasons he has stayed so conventionally handsome. Lucky f*****g dude.

Willem Dafoe.........I'd do anything for his hair.

J.Craig

My Regimen
Reaction score
Christian Bale is the ultimate hair god, he could walk around straight for years, gettin' angry, throwing tantrums, starving himself for roles and he still wouldn't show signs of balding or even thinning.. that's what I call gold genetics.. I hope Tsuji + top Doctor hair transplant will give us what we all need to be like that Bale dude