Eucapil

ripple-effect

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Has anyone here had success with Eucapil application? I just now heard about this and Im trying to find a way to stop hair loss in front.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I personally think it's one of the best receptor blocker on the market today. It's easy to use. Doesnt stain the scalp and it gets the job done.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been using it for over 2 months now. Prior to Fluridil I was on RU for 4 months. I stopped receiding and am regrowing in temples and front. I truly believe that Fluridil, not nizoral should be part of big three

JWM

Reaction score
Congrats. I've been using Fluridil for 5 months now and love the stuff.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Congrats all!

Im jumping on the Fluridil bandwagon myself.

Im tired of oral DHT inhibitors, i feel and look like complete crap on them.

I just hope i dont sweat to much during the day, or for atleast 5-6 hours after i apply the stuff, since im going to be using genhairs 5% spironolactone at night, along with Spectral DNC twice daily!

powersam

Reaction score
i have eucapil but dont use it regularly. i only pull it out if i seem to be shedding because it stops sheds immediately. dont know how, all i know is that it does in my case.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
JWM said:
Congrats. I've been using Fluridil for 5 months now and love the stuff.

Good to hear. A few questions if you don't mind Has it been your only addition to your regimen the last five months?, Also, do you use every day the full 2ml? And, could you elaborate a bit on the results. Are you taking internals as well?

Thanks, Fluridil and Spectral, if they are what the makerssay, they should be the best topical stuff that exist, with Proxiphen, of course.

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy 84,

Can I ask you why you don't use minoxidil or tricomin - copper peptides? It looks like your regimen is pro maintenance and no regrowth orientated - Cheers

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
You'r right. My main goal is maintence right now and that's what I am focusing on right now. The reason for that is that I just recently started balding so I don't have that much to regrow.
When I noticed that my right temple is going north and after every hair cut It looked worse and worse I jumped on minoxidil right away and thought that's all I will need. Not having knowledge I have now I thought it will help. After 3-4 weeks I experienced major shed. Hair became lifeless, both teple went north and my scalp became see through on the top of my head. I know that it was probably shed but it was unbelievable. I knew I ain't gona quit cuz that's not even in me so I started doing my homework and spent countles nights reading diffrent forums and made up my mind in which direction I am going to go. I knew that finasteride would have to be main point from which I would start to build my regimen. Then I kne I had to add topical antiandrogen which are proven effective in many many studies. So it was either RU or ecuapil. Both expensive but both should do the job. After 4 month of using RU I jumped on eucapil and I think it works just as good or even better then Ru in stopping shedding.
I decided to never ever use minoxidil again. I just don't like the way it works with shedding and all. So after 5-6 month I am at the point where I got most if not all that I lost before and it is constantly impoving. So now my main goal is to block all the factors that cause shedding and miniaturization of hair.
I have finasteride eucapil and now I am looking for somethink that will block tgf-beta which I think is as deadly as DHT. I ordered amachisho which is supposted to do just that. Block TGf-ebta.You asked about copper peptides I have them in revita shampoo.

So to sum up
finasteride- DHT (which I think is helping with hair but what suprised me the most is reducing hair on my body legs arms)
eucapil-anti-androgen.
amachisho-tgf-beta blocker
apple poly -tablets only
and revita.

I almost have the same hair now as I had 2,3 years ago which is almost norwood 1. I think this regimen has potential to stop my hairloss permanently. This regimen is not cheap but you block all that out. you know what you pay that for. You get the job done!

I hope that answered you question

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you order your Fluridil from? I ordered from Menspharma on Sunday and haven't heard from them since... starting to be a little concerned. :/

CCS

Reaction score
it takes 20 days for it to arrive, if there are no problems. I got mine in 40 because it was returned. It will arrive though. At the price they charge, they want your business.

I have some. Make sure it does not get in your eyes. It moves fast and burns. I wish they used ethanol instead of propanol.

Beethoven

Established Member
Reaction score
My short experience (2 months) with eucapil is good so far, I hope it will continue to work for me.

stax said:
Im tired of oral DHT inhibitors, i feel and look like complete crap on them.
stax, could you please give a short summary of your experience with internals? what have you been using, for how long, and with what results? also how bad are the sides effects? (I switched from finasteride to topicals after 10 months, had zero libido, weak erections and a little fogginess)
Thanks!

Newbaldy84 said:
amachisho-tgf-beta blocker
Hi Newbaldy84, great to hear about your success!
I googled Amashisho and got this as first result:
http://www.ancientway.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=34_133&products_id=299
what do you think? maybe it's not good enough? From where did you order? Oh and btw you mean internal or topical amachisho?
I thinking about crushing curcumin powder into my minoxi, what do you think about that?

jakeb said:
Where did you order your Fluridil from? I ordered from Menspharma on Sunday and haven't heard from them since... starting to be a little concerned. :/
I ordered from the second online shop (those two are given as the official shops in Eucapil site) and it took two weeks, so I guess you still have nothing to worry about.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beethoven, been on and off finasteride/dutasteride for the past 2 years pretty much.

Yeah they give me good results, but im young and naturally lean, muscular, strong,ect.

I got the sides like tiredness, brain fog, depression, bloated face which i hate the worst, just a feeling like im not myself, i dont know why, but these drugs have a pretty big effect on me. Even on anti-estrogens i just dont feel as good.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Right now I am looking for tgf-beta blocker. As far as I am concerned there are two. One of them is amashiso that I ordered from http://www.bnw-natur.com/shop/product_i ... 200ml.html (I have not receive it yet but it's international shipping so I am being patient) and the other one (you could say newest one on the market) curcumin
http://www.springboard4health.com/store ... cumin.html.

If I only knew which one would be better at blocking tgf-beta but I dont know.

where do I find balding mice? :)

Jacobo

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy,

I have ordered a turmeric cream called Vicco. Check ebay. Dirt cheap (like 1$ per ounce) . Indian (asian) women - and some men, use it for skin whitening and greasy skin. It has 16% turmeric. No idea the % of curcumin that turmeric has. If my hair (I ll try in small area) doesn't go yellow in a month, and if it also decrease grease in my forehead, it should work then as antiandrogen (at least agains T, but then I use internals, enough for me), and fight that TGF. I guess that it will turn my hair yellow, but so cheap that it worths the try.

If Turmeric cream is not cosmetically acceptable, I guess I will give fluridil a go. I don't find it that expensive, in Europe is 85 Euros 3 boxes including delivery (you get an extra box answering some enquiry), using it half ampule (sp?) a day (1ml will be enough for me) works on less than 15 E. month. Cheaper than importing Dr Lee's spironolactone.