Eucapil

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
Newbaldy84, I have a question for you as well regarding Eucapil.

Do you find that the 2ml individual applications are enough to apply to the whole top of the scalp?

I suffer from frontal diffuse thinning and I think that Eucapil could benefit my situation.

Thanks!

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
You should benefit from eucapil since you still have hair. 2ml is enough to cover your whole scalp. I just ordered my next supply plus I got one free for taking survey.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where do you go to take the survey?

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
You should benefit from eucapil since you still have hair. 2ml is enough to cover your whole scalp. I just ordered my next supply plus I got one free for taking survey.

Cool!

I think I might opt for that once I get my money back on Revivogen.

From the results that people got from Eucapil, it looks promising!

Jm0311

Reaction score
i see you are using a only topical regime? is spironolactone cream working for u? what Norwood are u?

DownTheDrain

Reaction score
I am a Norwood 1.5 diffuse.

I am using spironolactone only on the hairline and temples along with Revivogen for the top of my scalp. Its easier to apply that way.

My hair is still a little diffuse, nobody notices it (except me :p ). But for the last couple of years I have noticed a loss in density.

I have been using Revivogen since February and I have not had any gains or any losses. But since I ordered a 6 month pack I will carry on using it and see how it goes.

Since using spironolactone, my temple recession has stopped dead and Revivogen has reduced the amount I have shed. But sadly no regrowth yet.