Ever tried to understand life from the perspective of an unattractive woman?

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
e67b1dbfd66752d02fa61073efe6017c.jpg

Best transformation I've ever seen lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Body surgeries can hardly go wrong for women. Bigger boobs, bigger butt, less fat here less fat there. Wanna go the extra mile? Remove a rib.
Youve got now a body able to attract a good number of males.

As for face it depends. I cannot make broad comments other than what I said. But you have make up and sh*t anyway, improving their faces is also much easier too in my opinion.
Plastic body doesn't look and feel like the real deal

Nicki Minaj's butt implants don't make her butt as nice as Jessica Alba's, any man who tells you he prefers Nicki's butt is a liar

Yeah they will attract some men for sure but not high quality men. It's like going for the roid bald freak look

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not that easy to change looks

Yeah you can improve some features but gotta have a good base for that and it's something you either have or you don't

You also need enough money and to be smart about it, most people who looksmax never have enough and go overboard due to mental illness etc

Actresses who successfully looksmaxxed were Angelina Jolie and Eiza Gonzalez. But it's not like they were ugly

just bought a $500 leather jacket

I feel like a bad boy

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure what is the point you want to make lol.

View attachment 172994

I currently have no idea what jessica Alba's arshole looks like! Maybe you should post a picture just for science tho.

Pertaining to the topic that we were discussing, these modifications are much easier and likely to have success and improve the quality of their lives than most things men can do. Regardless of weather we want to call it fake looking, or that it attracts trash men, which is up to debate.
Pic on the right isn't Nicki Minaj, she has debunked it many times before lol

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am not sure what is the point you want to make lol.
Point is you can't achieve the same body a slim and fit girl with tight, youthful skin and natural curves has with fat transfers and injections

Nicki Minaj's body is comical.. her butt is too big for her frame, she still has those square hips, not proportional at all and screams plastic

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
power of make up.

Meanwhile some cucks here are against wearing a hair system, lol.
Yeah a lot of is makeup and hair grooming but she also changed her nose, jawline and cheeks

She had some procedure to make her cheekbones pop out more, it does look scary/weird in some pics, but generally it's.. attractive

In all fairness I think she went to Hollywood's top surgeon and said make me look more like Jessica Alba, and it worked

KevinEdEddEddy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey that's not nice, taking advantage of her insecurities like that
I mean I never said that to her and never used insecurities against her, I was balding already so I knew the pain of not accepting your body and I always supported my gfs if they were insecure about their body or face
Did I really though? Lol
Yes you did

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Was chatting to one woman recently, apparently her exes were bald and were slaying - that cheated on her whilst bald

she described them as handsome and met them in LA ( most superficial city in the world @DoctorHouse )

so who knows
LA most superficial and most hypergamous city on earth? Fking LOL.
You really need to visit Bucharest if you wanna see hypergamy