Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes. Of course, I have low libido and no sperm production, but that doesn't bother me.
Sperm and semen are two totally different things. Having retrograde ejaculation isnt a fun or pleasurable experience at all. If you ejaculate normally with at least semen shooting out of your dick count your blessings.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Sperm and semen are two totally different things. Having retrograde ejaculation isnt a fun or pleasurable experience at all. If you ejaculate normally with at least semen shooting out of your dick count your blessings.
Do you experience any painful sensations during ejaculation?
I do not have problems. Apparently you encountered something rare, because this is the first time I heard it from you.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hot chicks prefer estrogenic men so don't ever take testosterone, this will f*** ur hair and face.
This sounds funny and absurd at first glance, but this is a fact that I encountered. My roommates train hard in the gym, gaining muscle mass, but all the attention of the girls goes to me, a 50-pound guy with a cute face. The neighbors can't understand why gaining muscle mass doesn't attract girls and they are desperate and all the girls they liked end up in relationships with effeminate guys with long hair. I've also seen other posts in this thread where guys on HRT have had the same experience.
It seems to me that the balding alpha male type has the greatest chance of remaining an incel. He has a chance for a relationship with stupid girl with a primitive sense of taste, but this will not suit everyone.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
The ppl who are trash talking on this thread can go f*** yourselves we dont care about you this is an estrogen thread, if you dont agree just GTFO, you are destroying this thread the same as you destroyed your hair by doing nothing about treating it
Ny
I do not have problems. Apparently you encountered something rare, because this is the first time I heard it from you.
I do feel a bad sensation sometimes when the semen goes back down in my penis instead of exiting the penis yes. On dutasteride I got out 1 drop of semen after 1.5 years of usage. Switched to finasteride after that and had my first real retrograde ejaculation when ur semen struggles out of your penis and goes back inside into your bladder and you pee a milky color which is the semen/sperm itself. My orgasms are less pleasurable nowadays because of this. I was always a good and far shooter before touching these drugs. I recovered after quitting dutasteride efter 3 weeks but didnt recover at all after quitting finasteride for 4 months. And none of these 2 drugs helped my hair. One of the possible sides of dutasteride and finasteride are in fact retrograde ejaculation. I have read about some guys on reddit getting retrograde on finasteride and went from shooters to dribblers on the drug.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
look at the mouth area of an adult man who has recently shaved. then look at the mouth area of an ape, now look at the mouth area of an adult female.
So far we established that you are stupid, a gueer/tranie and totally incoherent.Just rope it and get it done and over with.Don' t worry,even your own mother aint gonna miss you.

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The ppl who are trash talking on this thread can go f*** yourselves we dont care about you this is an estrogen thread, if you dont agree just GTFO, you are destroying this thread the same as you destroyed your hair by doing nothing about treating it.
Are you all right Andri?Are you still on your period?

Marky

My Regimen
Reaction score
This sounds funny and absurd at first glance, but this is a fact that I encountered. My roommates train hard in the gym, gaining muscle mass, but all the attention of the girls goes to me, a 50-pound guy with a cute face. The neighbors can't understand why gaining muscle mass doesn't attract girls and they are desperate and all the girls they liked end up in relationships with effeminate guys with long hair. I've also seen other posts in this thread where guys on HRT have had the same experience.
It seems to me that the balding alpha male type has the greatest chance of remaining an incel. He has a chance for a relationship with stupid girl with a primitive sense of taste, but this will not suit everyone.
Fair enough. Now bring into the room a perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine, now the girls are no longer looking your way. I don’t think I need to elaborate

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Fair enough. Now bring into the room a perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine, now the girls are no longer looking your way. I don’t think I need to elaborate
No you dont.He is not bright enough to understand.,

tego

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you come from?

exwhyyou

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do feel a bad sensation sometimes when the semen goes back down in my penis instead of exiting the penis yes. On dutasteride I got out 1 drop of semen after 1.5 years of usage. Switched to finasteride after that and had my first real retrograde ejaculation when ur semen struggles out of your penis and goes back inside into your bladder and you pee a milky color which is the semen/sperm itself. My orgasms are less pleasurable nowadays because of this. I was always a good and far shooter before touching these drugs. I recovered after quitting dutasteride efter 3 weeks but didnt recover at all after quitting finasteride for 4 months. And none of these 2 drugs helped my hair. One of the possible sides of dutasteride and finasteride are in fact retrograde ejaculation. I have read about some guys on reddit getting retrograde on finasteride and went from shooters to dribblers on the drug.

why are you acting like your fucked up jizzing is the greatest tragedy of the century? if you took estradiol injections your problem would actually go away

So far we established that you are stupid, a gueer/tranie and totally incoherent.Just rope it and get it done and over with.Don' t worry,even your own mother aint gonna miss you.

post a selfie right now

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

why are you acting like your fucked up jizzing is the greatest tragedy of the century? if you took estradiol injections your problem would actually go away

post a selfie right now
It is a tragedy for me and not worth having or making it permanent when it was perfectly normal before using these drugs. Estradiol would make me shoot normal again despite lowering T and dht. bro I dont know what weed ur smoking right now but give me some. Just be honest ur a crazy balding tranny haha. I need to leave this forum for a while cause this is surely a nuthouse.

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are you doing for the weekend,looking at the mirror?
I jerk off to my reflection in the mirror.
It is a tragedy for me and not worth having or making it permanent when it was perfectly normal before using these drugs. Estradiol would make me shoot normal again despite lowering T and dht. bro I dont know what weed ur smoking right now but give me some. Just be honest ur a crazy balding tranny haha. I need to leave this forum for a while cause this is surely a nuthouse.
I think what he meant is that on estradiol, sperm will no longer be produced, and therefore reverse ejaculation is impossible, because you simply do not ejaculate.
A bald man will not be
perfectly balanced male between feminine and masculine
Therefore, the choice is small. I also wouldn't say that HRT will necessarily put you in the extreme of femininity. Many guys look more feminine without using HRT.

Last edited:

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Therefore, the choice is small. I also wouldn't say that HRT will necessarily put you in the extreme of femininity. Many guys look more feminine without using HRT.

This. Before HRT my face used to look very masculine and now with HRT my face doesn't look very feminine. It created the perfect balance between masculine and femenine which makes my face way more attractive. Still no one would know im on HRT.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
I jerk off to my reflection in the mirror.

I think what he meant is that on estradiol, sperm will no longer be produced, and therefore reverse ejaculation is impossible, because you simply do not ejaculate.

A bald man will not be

You mean 'semen' nor sperm will be produced so dry ejaculation is the end result. But to me thats even worse. If I go a few days I can shoot once at least if im lucky. But im hopeful that I will recover this in time. Read a guy it took him 7 months and some other over a year. I think I will experiment with RU again instead and stay away from 5aris altogether and just use RU maybe with minoxidil as my only treatments.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This. Before HRT my face used to look very masculine and now with HRT my face doesn't look very feminine. It created the perfect balance between masculine and femenine which makes my face way more attractive. Still no one would know im on HRT.
b**ch u always looked like a female lol. Even Almas made fun of your estrogen femme eyes after hrt hahahhahaha.

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You mean 'semen' nor sperm will be produced so dry ejaculation is the end result. But to me thats even worse. If I go a few days I can shoot once at least if im lucky. But im hopeful that I will recover this in time. Read a guy it took him 7 months and some other over a year. I think I will experiment with RU again instead and stay away from 5aris altogether and just use RU maybe with minoxidil as my only treatments.
I've heard going off estrogen plus going on Clomid would able to restore 80% of sperm counts on some trans women