Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my lolcow blessed me with this gem a few days ago
Screenshot 2024-08-22 151130.png

Mr. Slap Head

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might say KYS to people but it’s only in jest to trigger the angry incels.

If someone is actually sad and depressed I try to help them. But the incels want others to give in to the same temptation because they think depopulating increases their chances of having a relationship. Also served as an ego boost for insecure sensitive people like Almas.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
I might say KYS to people but it’s only in jest to trigger the angry incels.

If someone is actually sad and depressed I try to help them. But the incels want others to give in to the same temptation because they think depopulating increases their chances of having a relationship. Also served as an ego boost for insecure sensitive people like Almas.
Imagine sleeping good while exposing people and inciting them to suicide

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
ur literally trying to bully everyone, calling us hrtcels and being transphobic while having a trans gf that looks very masculine. i hope she stopped reading this thread cause I dont want to insult her.. but she looks way more male than I do and I'm not even trying to look feminine lol

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
ur literally trying to bully everyone, calling us hrtcels and being transphobic while having a trans gf that looks very masculine. i hope she stopped reading this thread cause I dont want to insult her.. but she looks way more male than I do and I'm not even trying to look feminine lol
You look like freak that's it, I bully you because you deserve it