Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude who the f*** are you? You don't even have hair loss, just major BDD hahaha
mf just spawned from the pits of hairlosstalk to bash our boy woody

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude who the f*** are you? You don't even have hair loss, just major BDD hahaha
Who the f*** are you yourself? Let me guess: Asking for breasts pics to someone like you did puts you in the category of sad bald perverse and it is very rude.. If your mother read your posts, she would be ashamed. Go back to your threads on using caffeine to cure your bald head, you fit better there.

I wont lose this

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lmao dude is on fire

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who the f*** are you yourself? Let me guess: Asking for breasts pics to someone like you did puts you in the category of sad bald perverse and it is very rude.. If your mother read your posts, she would be ashamed. Go back to your threads on using caffeine to cure your bald head, you fit better there.
What's so funny? That you are bald and I am not? Right.... hahaha back to you.

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwoody wrote: "Most of the people on here are fullheads". That's an obsessive way to place you as an inferior being. Any blocking the mofo and moving on. I am lucky to have my hair over his.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Norwoody wrote: "Most of the people on here are fullheads". That's an obsessive way to place you as an inferior being. Any blocking the mofo and moving on. I am lucky to have my hair over his.
Yeah I actually have a lot of PMs from the cope section in particular and none are beyond NW2 LOL

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the vibe he's just troll posting hoping to hit 1,000 pages sooner so BB comes back, or he's just grifting in a trans related thread for the sake of it (BDD, repressor himself, who knows the cause)

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I get the vibe he's just troll posting hoping to hit 1,000 pages sooner so BB comes back, or he's just grifting in a trans related thread for the sake of it (BDD, repressor himself, who knows the cause)
Most likely. He's really never posted much here before, just hangs out in the coping section on a daily basis LOL

John Difool

My Regimen
Reaction score
The return of BB wouldn't as impressive as the return of AntyDHTor. I would be very intrigued to know what happened to him more than anyone on this forum. Even BB named him as his inspiration in his first post.

MylovelyHair

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How do you consume minoxidil that is for hair how much do you take sublingually and how do you know how many dropsyou have to drink?