Exploring The Hormonal Route. Hair=life.

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
your misogyny is showing. her gender has nothing to do with this, she's completely right. Semen is completely worthless when it carries bald genes and it should be illegal to impregnate someone and spread male pattern baldness. look how much you're suffering cause a bald person wanted to f***
You are homophobic

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This!!!!!! How could i reproduce knowing what my child would have to bear
My father and my grandfather did not bald and my biological brothers with the exception of one is balding but he near 30 so it's expected. I got fucked through a cascade of events that don't really show my genetics

Ryuzaki hedeki

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look at ellen page before she turned into a freak , a decent looking woman. This is a prove of the downsides of testosterone on hair and skin.

Attachments

• _370574_1_622cb066cc9d0.jpg
    _370574_1_622cb066cc9d0.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 62

pissoff

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like 90% of the people on /r/detrans and /r/actualdetrans were ftm, they get shocked when testosterone turns them into disgusting monsters instead of cute anime twinks and instantly regret it but the damage has already been done and its way too late to for them to ever fully recover
How old are/were you when you started hrt?

corn_scoops

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
like 90% of the people on /r/detrans and /r/actualdetrans were ftm, they get shocked when testosterone turns them into disgusting monsters instead of cute anime twinks and instantly regret it but the damage has already been done and its way too late to for them to ever fully recover
No it's because you go from a 5'5 girl which is normal to a 5'5 male with crappy body frame which is terrible bc tinder exist for Chad

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No it's because you go from a 5'5 girl which is normal to a 5'5 male with crappy body frame which is terrible bc tinder exist for Chad
literally no one troons out with the goal of becoming chad, these girls were trying to be twinks and got disappointed when testosterone turned them into rotten men. they didn't think they would magically grow 10 inches and compete with chads on tinder

Almas_NW0

My Regimen
Reaction score
And the fact that not even 2.5mg dutasteride worked whatsoever and thinned my hair like crazy instead of helping tells me that not even estrogen would work good on me
This does not say anything about how HRT would work for you. HRT works about the same for everyone, regardless of how well their hair loss has been treated in the past.
Even adri23 is still balding on hrt
Today he is going bald on HRT, and tomorrow HRT has become a cure for him. He is very fickle and I think he is not going bald on HRT. HRT will help 90%+ of people. I started going bald at 16 and all the existing hair loss treatments didn't help me. And HRT is reversing my hair loss.

Whether or not to take HRT is a matter of values and I am not forcing my choice on anyone. But I can't help but notice how much people overestimate the side effects of HRT. It will increase your fat percentage a little, make your skin smoother, cause gynecomastia that can be surgically removed... and that's it. There is nothing mutually exclusive about being a straight guy and taking HRT.
If god wants me bald then so be it.
After 4 years, you will need to start getting annual cancer screening. I don't recommend you do this. If God wants to take you to the next world, so be it. Who are you to decide your own destiny, right?

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
This does not say anything about how HRT would work for you. HRT works about the same for everyone, regardless of how well their hair loss has been treated in the past.

Today he is going bald on HRT, and tomorrow HRT has become a cure for him. He is very fickle and I think he is not going bald on HRT. HRT will help 90%+ of people. I started going bald at 16 and all the existing hair loss treatments didn't help me. And HRT is reversing my hair loss.

Whether or not to take HRT is a matter of values and I am not forcing my choice on anyone. But I can't help but notice how much people overestimate the side effects of HRT. It will increase your fat percentage a little, make your skin smoother, cause gynecomastia that can be surgically removed... and that's it. There is nothing mutually exclusive about being a straight guy and taking HRT.

After 4 years, you will need to start getting annual cancer screening. I don't recommend you do this. If God wants to take you to the next world, so be it. Who are you to decide your own destiny, right?
Also Become weaker due to low T obviously, less energy, no semen production, if u do happen to still have semen it will just seep out slowly, ED issues is common too, even one guy here experienced it on hrt, low libido And most sides stay permanent despite quitting. Just finasteride alone fucked me up permanently. U guys are still young but the older you Become you will start getting more sides that will appear from the drugs. Hrt is too radical and not guaranteed. Adri is still balding, I found him on a random hrt post on reddit. Seen his comments that he typed 5 days ago. Brb gonna lift and see my sexy muscles grow.