EXTREMELY DEPRESSED AND HURT

baldinglikeamofo

Established Member
Reaction score
So the only girl in the world I only liked now found another guy and they are talking about marriage.

Right now instead of sleeping for my long day of work tomorrow, I stay awake with my eyes closed praying that god will kill me before I wake up again.

IT HURTS, ITS REALLY REALLY HURTS :(

Ende

Reaction score
Wake up! There are a lot of other girls out there. None of them are just like the girl you're talking about, but they're just as good, and perhaps even better - in their own way.

Besides, just because she's with another guy, doesn't mean that she's unavailable forever. Marriage is bullshit. In case you haven't noticed, it's often easier to get with women who're with other men. Women are always looking for validation, and they navigate by their feelings.

GeminiX

Reaction score
Heartache hurts, it can be one of the worst feelings anyone will experience in our lives.

It's the first think you think about when you wake up, and it's the last thing you'll think about when you go to sleep.

But...

It passes, a few days go by and it gets better.

There is also a 100% cure; endorphins! Find someone else and the pain will be gone in an instant.

Hang in there, it gets easier :)

s.a.f

Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
So the only girl in the world I only liked now found another guy and they are talking about marriage.

Right now instead of sleeping for my long day of work tomorrow, I stay awake with my eyes closed praying that god will kill me before I wake up again.

IT HURTS, ITS REALLY REALLY HURTS :(

Nothing you can do but ride it out. If this is the first time you've gone through this let me tell you it wont be the last. Everybody gets hurt sometimes even hot chicks and NW1's get their hearts broken.
You usualy find that in love the one you want wants someone else. You could have even caused this same pain to some other girl without ever knowing it.
But love comes around all the time and you get many chances. Trust me 2 yrs from now you'll be interested in someone else and you'll barely remember this.

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
:agree: as always the man speaks wisdom!

i've been there, its the worse pain in the world, but youll get 100% healed with time, it happens all the time to almost everyone! just give your heart time to heal my friend.

some advices that can help you eas the pain maybe

- cry and when your done, cry even more, dont be ashamed of this, it helps, it works, and if you keep in inside it will blast eventually, so better get it all out as soon as possible.

- spend time with friends and love ones, you dont even have to talk, just listen to them. (times of depression usually is the best times to listen to other people you've neglected )

- sport, great time to start if you havent already, if you already doing something then enhance it.

- last one and a personal favorite : video games!!! :D dl something and get hooked, it will work wonders ! trust me :)

(and if all this didnt help there is no shame in going to the Doctor and subbing some anti-depression pills, almost everyone i know on them :S )

thats, i wish you best of luck, it gets better !

HughJass

Reaction score
The good news is that even if you'd got what you wanted you still wouldn't have been satisfied. It would have been a temporary, delusional type of comfort that would have got you nowhere in the happiness game. It takes some people quite a few years of marriage to realize that so it's best you didn't invest anymore in this.

Now, you are young (I assume) and you are male. Getting into a long term relationship is about the dumbest thing you can do. The only reason you want to is because you've been brainwashed by our retarded culture. Quit watching television so much, those rediculous stereotypes have found their way into your subconscious.

There is no good reason to get involved in a 'serious' relationship with a women. They will not enrich your life. They will not give you any satisfaction. They will not make you happy. In the context of romantic involvement there isn't more to a woman, there is less. In fact, the worst thing you could do is get involved with a woman given the state of your mind- you are just the type of sucker your average manipulative woman is looking for (don't take offense to that). Look at what a state you've already let this chick get you into. If you had hooked up with her you would have done anything to keep her around. A man who is prepared to beg is a man who has given away the most important thing he could have- respect for himself.

It doesn't matter that this chick is gone with the wind because to actually get her attention you'd have to not only show her you aren't desperate for her- you'd have to mean it (woman don't go for men who beg on their knees)And when you've learned how to do that it won't matter if you score her or not- you'll be too busy sampling the smorgasboard of tang.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
[...]

sport, great time to start if you havent already, if you already doing something then enhance it.

[...]

Absolutely.

I went through something similar a couple of years ago and swimming was really helpful.

My heart was broken but at least I was as fit as a horse. :)

Antidepressants were also helpful in my case but they're not for everyone. Consult your doctor before you decide to take anything.

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
baldinglikeamofo said:
[...] IT HURTS, ITS REALLY REALLY HURTS :(

Yes, I know. We've all been there before and it's not easy. But you will get over it.

dimitar_berbagod

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with the grey man I'm afraid...no sympathy from me.

Man up!

Belmondo

Established Member
Reaction score
Depression doesn't work like that. Everyone is different and you can't just switch your emotions on and off.

I'm currently feeling very depressed, as well. I can't really say why - much of it is related to my work, I guess, but there are no 'rational' reasons why I should feel like that.

Bekim

Established Member
Reaction score
maybes ladys goat betters fors you

goat ladys nots likeings you maybes eat goats

gets others ladys goat

Bekim :)

Ori83

Experienced Member
Reaction score
maybe someone would ban that troll? it was funny the first time. "men f*****g goats.. tee-hee!" .

Ende

Reaction score
Belmondo said:
Depression doesn't work like that. Everyone is different and you can't just switch your emotions on and off.

I'm currently feeling very depressed, as well. I can't really say why - much of it is related to my work, I guess, but there are no 'rational' reasons why I should feel like that.
You probably don't want to hear this, but it might be finasteride... Androgens have a lot to do with your mental state, especially DHT. I got depressed, for no reason, when I didn't get the testosterone injections I was dependent on - because the customs seized a shipment. Depression is now an official side effect of finasteride - in case you didn't know.

Ende

Reaction score
Sure. It was added in 2010.
What are the possible side effects of PROPECIA?

Like all prescription products, PROPECIA may cause side effects. In clinical studies, side effects from PROPECIA were uncommon and did not affect most men. A small number of men experienced certain sexual side effects. These men reported one or more of the following: less desire for sex; difficulty in achieving an erection; and, a decrease in the amount of semen. Each of these side effects occurred in less than 2% of men. These side effects went away in men who stopped taking PROPECIA. They also disappeared in most men who continued taking PROPECIA.

In general use, the following have been reported: breast tenderness and enlargement; depression; allergic reactions including rash, itching, hives and swelling of the lips and face; problems with ejaculation; testicular pain; and, in rare cases, male breast cancer. You should promptly report to your doctor any changes in your breasts such as lumps, pain or nipple discharge. Tell your doctor promptly about these or any other unusual side effects.
Propecia PPI

Obsidian

Reaction score
Or it's just getting your heart broke sucks, all been there. Just keep on moving and focus on yourself for a little bit whether it means going to the gym or on a mini-vacation. Most importantly don't isolate yourself and use alcohol/drugs to medicate.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a strong link to baldness and other conditions including cardiovascular disease, obesity and depression:

"Background: Previous investigations have revealed an association of androgenetic alopecia (Androgenetic Alopecia), especially in younger subjects with severe early-onset Androgenetic Alopecia, with ischemic heart disease. Objective: To examine the possible association between early-onset alopecia and low-grade inflammation measured by high-sensitivity C-reactive protein (hs-CRP) that has been recommended for the assessment of the cardiovascular disease (CVD) risk. Methods: The study population consisted of young men (n = 727, aged 25–34 years) participating in a national survey. The grade of alopecia was assessed by a trained nurse using the Norwood/Hamilton Classification Scale. Results: Men with moderate to extensive alopecia (17%) had a higher body mass index and larger waist, upper arm, hip and waist circumference than those with little to no alopecia (p < 0.05), and statistically insignificant differences were seen in the waist-to-hip circumference ratio (WHR), diastolic blood pressure and hs-CRP. With increasing hs-CRP, the mean WHR increased, but only among men with moderate to extensive alopecia (p = 0.043). Conclusion: Our findings show a relation between moderate to extensive alopecia and low-grade inflammation – a predictor of a future CVD – especially combined with central obesity, among men younger than 35 years."

Thus, it is very plausible that you are not depressed because you are bald, rather you are bald because you are depressed.

John979

Established Member
Reaction score
One further comment from a personal perspective. Other than being bald, everyone views me as being extremely attractive. I am in great shape, nice face, very active, educated, professional. However, that one "defect" never allowed me to enjoy being me.

A couple years back I was talking to a friend and he made an allusion to Mark Messier and me. I told him the biggest problem in my life was that I don't want to be "Mark Messier." I want to be Sidney Crosby.

His response: "If the biggest problem you have is being Mark Messier instead of being Sidney Crosby, you really do have a much of a problem..."

Mark Messier is as rich and famous as Sidney Crosby.
Mark Messier gets as much *** as Sidney Crosby.
Mark Messier may overall be more respected than Sidney Crosby.

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ori83 said:
maybe someone would ban that troll? it was funny the first time. "men f****ing goats.. tee-hee!" .
tumblr_leot0hcdyk1qdlkgg.gif