Fed Up

metalheaddude

Reaction score
RaginDemon said:
HOLY f***, THE ASIAN CHICKS ARE HELLA FINE! LOL

Asain chicks are damn HOT! And even the most ugly of balding white guy can get a pretty hot one without much work if he is willing to travel.

Bald Dave

Established Member
Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
vipergts said:
DUDE! You need you put on a lot of muscle, shave your head and get a menacing personality! Also if someone hurts you like that YOU should have a comeback line that would shatter them. For example you could have shouted "2 cent runt wh***..." or something more innovative at her. DO NOT LET THESE FUKERS BRING YOU DOWN! Bring them down instead! You got your whole f'in life ahead of you. Oh by the way I have an 18 year old cousin who is at least a NW3 diffuse crown, and he gets more women than you can imagine. He has the whole Bad Boy think going for him and it help that he has a great body and plays in a band!

Keep your chin up man!

Biper

haha dude i couldnt agree with your philosophy more, bald skinny guys with no body will always be the brunt of jokes and seen as inferior male specimens. The only way to get even is to get an image, put on a s-hit load of muscle, maybe get some tattoos, a few peircings etc. If i was going NW7 i swear id just get on the f-uckin roids and get massive! To the OP, use someone like Jason Statham as your inspiration, he is almost full bald and chicks love him! Esp hot asian chicks like the one in this pic :p

http://www.japantoday.com/news/jp/dbfil ... /A64L2.jpg

here is another pic of his bod

http://www.roughgroove.com/images/2006_ ... ver_sm.jpg

Its all a matter of preference really! Some girls like tattoos and piecings and some don't! I don't think roids is the solution to your women problems either!

I think personality plays a huge part in meeting girls. I don't have a girlfriend but I have many friends that are girls and why is this? Because girls find me funny and if you can be funny then you'll do alright women wise! I just haven't met the right girl yet and thats why I am still single! I am gonna just get out there, do my thing, enjoy life and one day I know will meet my match! Just have faith in yourselves!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
metalheaddude said:
RaginDemon said:
HOLY f***, THE ASIAN CHICKS ARE HELLA FINE! LOL

Asain chicks are damn HOT! And even the most ugly of balding white guy can get a pretty hot one without much work if he is willing to travel.

in asia, money talks.