Feedback on my Regimen please.

Mark Wood

My Regimen
Reaction score
Only been on my journey around one year, and would like some feedback on my regimen.

I use a few products, and I'm uncertain if they could effect each other. The companies have said they can't comment on how they interact with other products, and would recommend I use on their own.

After I shower, I use a fine needle stamp (only three times a week) before using Watermans Grow More Elixir Scalp Treatment

I then wait an hour before using a Minoxidil spray.

An hour or so before bed, I use BIO-PILIXIN® ACTIVATION SERUM

Are there any of these products that you think I should favour or remove altogether?

I've also read that Minoxidil can be useless if you don't 'activate' it - but this requires another drug from your GP?

Thanks for your help everyone.
(As I am a new member, I had to remove product links, but they are easy to find online)

Derek Clapton

Established Member
Reaction score
Never heard of these products but a quick search suggests they're more suited for women, not for androgen related hairloss.

If they are working then stick with them but most people use dht blockers like finasteride and duta (research before though as they can have nasty side effects for some) and/or minoxidil. minoxidil supposedly doesn't work for some people without an enzyme which changes it to I think a sulphate, which adding tretinoin can help with, but for people who do have the enzyme it should work.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
Never heard of these products but a quick search suggests they're more suited for women, not for androgen related hairloss.

If they are working then stick with them but most people use dht blockers like finasteride and duta (research before though as they can have nasty side effects for some) and/or minoxidil. minoxidil supposedly doesn't work for some people without an enzyme which changes it to I think a sulphate, which adding tretinoin can help with, but for people who do have the enzyme it should work.
Oral minoxidill solves that issue.

Derek Clapton

Established Member
Reaction score
You have to tell yourself . Do you want sides or hair ? I picked hair .

As long as you are aware of the sides. I wasn't initially and because they develop gradually, I didn't notice them until a good while after stopping.

Mark Wood

My Regimen
Reaction score

Probably lose the extras then and just stick minoxidil, and check out oral minoxidil incase I'm in that category of people without the enzyme. I haven't really noticed much difference in a year, but I haven't got any thinner either. I tried finasteride tablets but the sides were really bad so I stopped.

Derek Clapton

Established Member
Reaction score
Probably lose the extras then and just stick minoxidil, and check out oral minoxidil incase I'm in that category of people without the enzyme. I haven't really noticed much difference in a year, but I haven't got any thinner either. I tried finasteride tablets but the sides were really bad so I stopped.
If you haven't lost much yet then do all you can to keep it because re-growing it is not easy.

Maybe look into dermarolling if you're using minoxidil.