Fight fans

Nene

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Haye is ok but probably stands little chance against the Klitchko's Amir is ok aswell but has'nt got the chin or the power to go all the way against the top of the division.
Yeah Hattons been our best fighter of recent years he was good to watch but could'nt quite handle the top americans - although to be fair Mayweather and Paquiao are exceptional fighters. But Hattons finished now the best fight for him would be Amir just for the interest it would generate here.

Haye will have a hard time with the Klitchkos, who wouldn't? But I'll be cheering for him, I like his cocky attitude, maybe he can bring some excitement back to the heavyweight division. I've heard Khan is a bit chinny but he is so fast! I think he has a bright future. I think Hatton should just retire or have a farewell fight against some scrub for his fans. He seems like a nice guy but I've always hated his style. And how can I forget my favorite boxer from the U.K ever! Calzaghe! You think Pac man and Mayweather can work out a deal? I'm dying to see that fight so badly, I think I'd have to go with Mayweather in that one even though I'm a huge Pacquiao fan, I don't see anyone beating money may.

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
oni said:
Tim Sylvia has been looking very out of shape in his last couple of fights.

Tim can take it but only if he is in shape and works the range. The problem is Tim has been figured out.

Cassin said:
Oh sure I agree. MrMuscles will have to land some amazing punches to have a chance and this fight will be a cardio nightmare.

I don't think he has a cardio problem as much as you think. :whistle:

Mariusz's technique with his low kick is very sloppy, he is asking to be punched in the face and with Sylvia's reach it will be so much easier.

What oni said. Those kicks were horrible. Anyone with some experience would have not sh*t themselves like that other dude did and just walk into those stupid kicks and land a straight punch.

Sylvias been in the fight game long enough to not crap his dacks if this situation happens to him. Silvia should beat this guy. If not its time to call it a day.

But Sylvia's a joke now days anyway, so...