Finally giving up the fight

cruiser

Established Member
Reaction score
look at how much of our lives revolve around our hairloss problem. if any of us spent this much time with our fam, with our relationships, with our hobbies, with our careers, or just relaxing instead, think how much better off EVERYONE of us would be. but, for some reason we CANT give up, for some reason we will all be back on here next f*****g week try to hear of a new treatment or find a possibility. its weird how far just a POSSIBILITY can even take us or change our attitudes for a week or so. this IS a sickness. anyone hear of anything new? :roll:

Green Soap

Established Member
Reaction score
"everything will be just fine for everyone.."

Are you so sure? My guess is hair cloning will NOT BE CHEAP. lol.

I mean, just to cut out some hair from your head and stick it elswwhere on your scalp can cost upwards of $5000 and more for a good job.

How much do you think it's going to cost a laboratory to take your hair, clone it, grow it in a lab, and place it again into your head?

I'm guessing for several years it will cost upwards of $30,000 and above.

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the sad part is, in four years, i'll pay it. the relief of not worrying about this anymore would be totally worth it to me, even if i had to live in a shitty apartment for two years, i guess why they will charge that much, cause people like me will pay it! actually, maybe i'll just go into hair transplantation after med school and i'll give hairlosssucks members a huge discount.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
know what else is mind blowing...think of the waiting lists. so many desparate balders.... ps... i am willing to pay up to 50 gs....(canadain)