finas 1.5 month slight burning sensation

magid

Reaction score
ive been on finasteride for about 1.5 months now and have experienced a slight shrinkage in testicles, no ed tho. recently (the past 2 times) i felt a slight burning sensation during ejaculation and the most recent time was a little more than the first. is there anything i can take to help this without having to quit the drug? im gonna see my gp soon but until then id like to get some advice on this. thanks

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
burning sens can be everything
(infections ecc)
is difficult also to state a shrinkage.

if u get fina sides u can take some zinc, but it can't save u forever

magid

Reaction score
it has gotten substantially worse, i am now quitting the drug.

Should i quit "cold turkey" or what???

also semen has some yellow in it, seems like urine... f*** this medication. im done.

magid

Reaction score
f*** i really dont want to have to quit but this is a major issue.

should i try taking .5 or just quit?

please help

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
magid said:
f*ck i really dont want to have to quit but this is a major issue.

should i try taking .5 or just quit?

please help

is up to u man

here u can hear 2 antithetic solutions depending from people

for the other lucky people that never experienced sides is better continue

for me and others that got persistent sides is better QUIT and hoping that all ur issues will resolve in a month

magid

Reaction score
thanks Propecia.

could this be a reaction to the drug due to my young age? im 16. do you think if i get back back on it in 2 years i have less of a chance or redeveloping sides?

Wuffer

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Talk to a urologist!

Don't ask for advice like this on the internet. Burning and a yellow color could indicate an infection. I highly doubt Finasteride could be related to these symptoms, since ive never heard of it before.

Also, yes 16 is too young to start on Finasteride. You must be over 18 to start. Was your doctor aware of this fact?

magid

Reaction score
Wuffer said:
Talk to a urologist!

Don't ask for advice like this on the internet. Burning and a yellow color could indicate an infection. I highly doubt Finasteride could be related to these symptoms, since ive never heard of it before.

Also, yes 16 is too young to start on Finasteride. You must be over 18 to start. Was your doctor aware of this fact?

Im going to see my gp sometime this month. yes he was aware of my age. i really want to continue using finasteride (maybe half, or maybe wait a year or so) but i really am sure that it caused this. i was in amazing health before starting and never had any even slightly related issues. do you think ill have less of a chance of this returning with half a dose or in a year?

Prop

Established Member
Reaction score
magid said:
Im going to see my gp sometime this month. yes he was aware of my age. i really want to continue using finasteride (maybe half, or maybe wait a year or so) but i really am sure that it caused this. i was in amazing health before starting and never had any even slightly related issues. do you think ill have less of a chance of this returning with half a dose or in a year?

mag, have a look to this recent thread
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=66062

just another report about how much risky is going back to fina

magid

Reaction score
take a look at this:

http://www.baldingblog.com/2008/03/28/p ... -propecia/

that seems like the same issue i had and it seems it subsided for both people who quit and started again and those who simply stayed with it. they dont seem to think it such a dangerous side.

now im scared to ejaculate, thinking i might get that terrible pain again. but according to some people on that blog post, the longer you wait the more likely it is to happen.