Finasteride just destroys my scalp extra words f*** you

VitoScaletta

My Regimen
Reaction score
It will probably. I mean my hairline hasnt changed in yearssss without treatments but I got diffuse thinning.
diffuse thinning I think it easier to handle than the receding hairline, most research focus on crown and diffuse thinning and can't guarantee the cure of hairline. But there is some clinical cases show possibility that topical finasteride and minoxidil work on hairline. So here we are hope they work:rolleyes:

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
diffuse thinning I think it easier to handle than the receding hairline, most research focus on crown and diffuse thinning and can't guarantee the cure of hairline. But there is some clinical cases show possibility that topical finasteride and minoxidil work on hairline. So here we are hope they work:rolleyes:
My hairline is indeed receeded like norwood 2 at least. But then it kind of stopped and started getting diffuse. No treatment has worked so far not even 2.5mg dutasteride.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thats hyperandrogenic reflex, i had that with finasteride, my hair was wipeout in 7 days. never recovered and i used a lot meds. 5ar inhibitor can f*** with your androgens receptors.
30 minutes after I start taking it, my entire hairline swells up with blood. An entire inch of a semi - decent hair line reduced to like 20 hairs that I can count one by one now within a couple months. Crown got fucked too. Finally have slick bald spots. Finasteride is fuckinh trash

BRezende

My Regimen
Reaction score
30 minutes after I start taking it, my entire hairline swells up with blood. An entire inch of a semi - decent hair line reduced to like 20 hairs that I can count one by one now within a couple months. Crown got fucked too. Finally have slick bald spots. Finasteride is fuckinh trash
Did you try dutasteride yet? I tried a lot meds, but I’m afraid to took 5ar inhibitors again, but I f*** hate my diffuse thinning.

cuckthorn

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did you try dutasteride yet? I tried a lot meds, but I’m afraid to took 5ar inhibitors again, but I f*** hate my diffuse thinning.
I have diffused thinning as well in NW7 pattern and in terms of slick bald finasteride brought me from NW3 to NW4 in a month. I tried dutasteride for like a week or so many years ago and all I remember is the same inflammation I got from finasteride went through the roof.