Fluridil or RU58441

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Rich78 said:
The one company, seems they are on vacation for some time during Oct. and Nov.

The orders placed by Nov. will ship out in Dec.

At least that is what I gathered.

Im ready to reorder from "that other company" if I Western Union the money will they fill my order when they return from vacation, or should I wait till they return before I send it?

I guess as long as I have a receipt I should be ok...

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been scouting out the other hair boards which allow RU talk very openly and it has been helpful.

But I have a few questions , and being that this thread is helping some I figured I would ask them here.

Will RU cause an initial shed ?

Has RU been linked to birth defects like finasteride has ?

Is starting out on 25 mg enough ?

Has there been any known members on any board that have been on this for years with no bad sides and no I'll effects ?

El_D I'm looking at you ;)

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
Also forgive me for my ignorance, but what is DIM ?

I'm just waiting as advised by FE and I'm going to pay around 11/15. In the mean time I wanted to get everything else I need ... scale .. bags .. bottles ... chemicals etc...

I was thinking of doing what your mentioned, get a large bottle and mix all 3 chemicals so that is already to go and just pull from that. This would make more sense than to measure everyday and it seems these will be fine mixed together for a while minus the RU.

Than in the morning just pull the chemical pour into the baggy mix and go. This seems like a pretty quick and easy system.

I also wanted to know, after I apply how long will it take to dry and could I apply hair styling products at that point ?

Just trying to figure out a good regimen for all this.

I also figured that if I use 50 mg that would get me a good 6 months. Would a daily dose of 50mg be useful ? I know I already just asked about 25mg, but I might as well ask this as well.

Rich78

Established Member
Reaction score
I also order Fluridil on 10/14 and have still not received or even heard back from menspharma yet ....

Has anyone else had issues with them ?

Hoppi

Reaction score
El dutasteride is probably right that it's best to at least start with a high dose. I believe RU actually goes less systemic than flutamide which is a considerably weaker topical antiandrogen. I don't know about RU around pregnant women but I'd imagine it would be harmful if ingested lol - I doubt it would ever create a problem with conception and birth defects as apparently not even finasteride does that. I think the lesson is just to prevent all direct contact of antiandrogens with pregnant women...

Initial shed, I have no idea but if there is I doubt it would be serious o_O

Hate2LoseIt

Established Member
Reaction score
Rich78 said:
I also order Fluridil on 10/14 and have still not received or even heard back from menspharma yet ....

Has anyone else had issues with them ?

Be patient. Remember that it is shipped from across the waters.

Hoppi

Reaction score
Bombarie said:
in the netherlands 20 people are doing a asc-j9 trial including myself!
Keep you posted

very, very good :)

keep us posted!

Bombarie

Banned
Reaction score
ofcourse i wouldnt mind! I will start it when i start treatment!
Greets

Only my english isn`t very well:)