fluridil

amsch

Reaction score
side effects: Well, i developed some pseudo gyno on my left breast. I could stop before it came to noticeable. =/

dude11

Reaction score
el_duterino said:
Depending on the stage of your hairloss fluridil will be enough on its own for some time.

as i said in first post i am using fluridil correctly(on dry head).
ive added propecia to my regimen but i am suffering from terrible side effects.
i have been looking in posts for ppl that have used fluridil and have good comments about it.
if anyone has seen any and could link it id be greatfull.
question to el-dutasteride, u said u used it for 2 monthes, is that time enough to see if its helping?

dude11

Reaction score
im still using the fluridil, yet i dont know if theres improvement, unfortunately im losing hair very fast.
i tried propecia for a bit but sufered severe side effects.
im putting all my hope in fluridil atm.
my question to el_duterino remains, i do want to hear from other ppl that fluridil has helped them.
any other suggestions guys?

el_duterino

Reaction score
Hey Dude11, what kind of terrible side effects you have from finasteride ? Did you use finasteride long enough to see if sides dissapear after a while ?
what kind of hairloss stage are you in ? do you have any pics ? for these drugs to work you need to target healthy follicules. If the follicules are almost dead it will be unlikely that fluridil (or other anti-androgen) drugs will do miracles.

Fluridil does inhibit a certain amount of androgen recpetors for a certain amount of time but that might not be enough to completely stop hairloss if it is aggressive.
The best way to use all these drugs is to combine them so that they can work in synergy.

Use dutasteride, FLutamide/RU and Fluridil. You can use a smaller amount of each of the drug if you experience side effects.

el_duterino

Reaction score
i ordered it from menspharma.com.