flutagel does work!!!

TKN

Reaction score
Hi, i was just reading about how flutagel reduces thickness of beard hairs. Is this true as surely flutagel is promoting hair follicles? Also would the effect be the same on chest and leg hairs? I know its a bit graphic but ive got a body like a gorilla! lol

Cheers! ;)

Matt Skiba

Established Member
Reaction score
I like the beard idea, do you think flutagel might work for eyebrows?

Your posts are a little bit confusing, you say you don't like minoxidil, is this because you believe that it actually makes you lose hair?

Right now I'm using a formulation that's advertised as being minoxidil sulfate, which is supposed to be the active form of minoxidil and 14 times as potent at interacting with hair follicles, the formulation also contains azelaic acid, and I am not interested in using any sort of topical thing in the morning, as it does mess up my hairdo and 95% of people would not have any idea in their head that I am balding, and in all honesty I still don't think my hair looks bad at all since it is fairly styleable. The type of minoxidil I use is manufactured by a very new company called Kura labs, google it up if you are interested at looking at it.

Seriously now though, does flutagel have absolutely NO side effects? I've suffered nasty sides from finasteride that lasted for months even after I quit the drug, and I've heard of people have some really bad effects from topical flutamide.

You might also want to look up a product called toco-8 by primordial performance, I think it has helped me out a bit.

I'm going to give myself an attempt at pulling off the impossible: growing an absolutely full head of hair that I can readily and shamelessly spike up. I'm talking a full-on rectangular shape here, or something close to it, I notice I have a lot of vellous and low-density terminal hairs on the very front of my hairline, and I think this has only showed up recently because of treatments, and the fact that I'm still a young guy at age 20, with very minimal hair loss and fairly good genes which would have probably kept me away from being "obviously balding" until age 30 even if I did nothing about it.

I think I will store a little thing of sexy pomade for when the day comes and I can go around stunning people with my hair :)

Eureka

Established Member
Reaction score
I'd wanna see more conclusive date, or at least some success pics before I started spending cash on it. I checked the site out and I dunno, it sounds great in theory, But ingredients Used to treat prostate cancer being applied to my head and being absorbed, Leaves me with questions.