Status
Not open for further replies.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
Davidoff said:
Newbaldy84 said:
what a tool
How long did you have to think before typing that?You sure put me in my place. :hump:

u are a tool hes right a hairloss forum should be about people trying new stuff and reporting back the results, people being optimistic and giving each other support. there is already enough of the pessimistic people on hairloss forums dont add to the list. just because your angry at the world don't put others down for trying stuff, topical anti androgens work its a fact, they just dont regrow hair. you expectations with topical anti androgens should be to maintain hair or severely slow down loss, never to regain hair. You can un tool your self and start being more positive and be happy some people are trying new things and reporting back.

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
I just looked in the mirror and I have one thing to say....amazing. The beard regrowth is so slow and the hair is coming back lighter and lighter. This is truly effective antiandrogen guys no the only question is: is it local effect. I truly believe that it is cuz Ive been using flutagel on my head and my beard didn't change a bit and once I started applying it there boom hair gets lighter and thinner. If the viscosity could be change to the way it was before this would be holy grail the best of the best pound for pound antiandrogen of the world. I believe that this can help me keep my hair for a long time

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
Newbaldy, I dont want to disappoint you, but Sinere are planning to freeze the production of Flutagel...

hairsucks

Established Member
Reaction score
alkulk said:
Newbaldy, I dont want to disappoint you, but Sinere are planning to freeze the production of Flutagel...

Alkulk, where did you hear this and for what reason?

alkulk

Established Member
Reaction score
On a german hair loss forum.
Well it is not completely sure but they plan to take Flutagel away from the market and they say they will give the reasons for it lateron.

G

alkulk said:
BAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA :mrgreen:

kamui

Established Member
Reaction score
wow maybe that is why they are ignoring my emails about a refund...

G

Newbaldy84 said:
nooo!!!!!!!!!!!
I refuse to believe in that :(
hahahah! Is this guy for real? Go have a cry :sobbing: Its coming off the shelves because its snake oil,You people flocked like absolute pigeons and wasted your money for nothing.Even though i told you guys every couple of months like clockwork some new bullshit treatment promising to stop hairloss comes out on this forum.You just gotta have a brain and not fall for it. :bravo:

G

kamui said:
wow maybe that is why they are ignoring my emails about a refund...
Good luck getting a refund off them scammers.You should all thank El morono for your troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.