Folexen --- Is A Scam And Here Is Why

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
I haven't been taking this long enough to know if it is working....If this stuff has legitimate S-Equol at that quantity than good...but based on the deceiving appearances so far, I have my doubts

Yes and that's all you really have. Your doubts. Nothing you write proves anything. Except maybe that they are a firm that could improve their packaging and uses photos that don't show their facilities (how many restaurants have pics of food that they didn't cook?).

The rest is just speculation, doubt and your impression. I'm not defending the company, I just don't see the story.

Jasperdje

Established Member
Reaction score
You don't have to buy it. Just wait then. I don't understand why people are upset about the package.. really, who gives a f***. Pictures on the site, who gives a f****, some company's buys pictures from stocks and redesign it. I don't care.. the only thing i care is, if it's s-equol or not. How can you test this? urine suppose.. ;)

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You don't have to buy it. Just wait then. I don't understand why people are upset about the package.. really, who gives a f***. Pictures on the site, who gives a f****, some company's buys pictures from stocks and redesign it. I don't care.. the only thing i care is, if it's s-equol or not. How can you test this? urine suppose.. ;)

yeah, that is the point for me...if they're screwing around with the marketing, then what's to say they're not cutting corners with the powder?? I would be OK if it's 2.5mg of Equol and the rest is crap..It is just hard getting the stuff

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Perhaps because a lot of us don't have the luxury of time to wait for the better/best options to become available. If I was a NW2, I'd play the waiting game too, but I crossed that bridge seven years back without even realizing it at the time..

I am sure a majority of us here can sympathize with your feelings of impatience (and desperation). But people make some of the worst decisions of their lives in this state.

ABJac

Reaction score
My experience thus far (very limited)

I ordered 1 bottle of the pills, just dipping my toes in. The ordering process was easy but I had to refresh my page midway through. Now when I got my billing statement, it showed that I was charged twice. Not sure if the error was on my part or theirs. However, I emailed the company about the situation, and got a response back apologizing within 1 hour. The rep who contacted me said two orders were placed separately so they figured it was a mistake and cancelled the 2nd order. They did this immediately and contacted me a second time letting me know the money had been refunded to my account.

Now I haven't started the supplement and don't know anymore then anyone else here about the legitimacy of the product or the company, but what I can say is that the only other company Ive every received such good customer service with is zappos, and they have the #1 rated CS out of any online retailer in the world. Im just saying if this is a scam, hey are doing some real work to keep it going, or they are a genuine company interest in getting off the ground.

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
I am sure a majority of us here can sympathize with your feelings of impatience (and desperation). But people make some of the worst decisions of their lives in this state.

That is true, but there is also the boiling frog syndrome. When I first started shedding like crazy - some 7-8 years back, I kept waiting for the perfect solution - hoping that xyz would work. Now I realize I lost a lot of ground early because I didnt take the issue seriously enough.

Right now, the Folexen thing clearly works for me but for the sides - as I said - its reduced my shedding by a huge amount - and there are no easy alternatives around yet.

Its not that I am a huge fan of the company - or the product per se - DHT blocking is clearly something I am too sensitive to. But the options out there are so limited..

Natural internals also didn't work out well for me in the past.

male pattern baldness, what a total pain!

- - - Updated - - -

I've read a study about injecting equol in rats. With enlarged prostates. The amount of dosage was 0,25mg a kilo, the prostate improved but not significant as if i may remember. The DHT-levels where rising, T & E kept the same. The DHT-levels where rising because it can't bind with the receptor.

In the other thread, there is a before and after prostrate pic (don't know whether it is a human prostrate or that of rat) but the difference is huge. The equol treated prostrate shows serious shrinkage of a lot of tissue..

Of course, the company promoting the equol was for BPH, so it was a plus for them, but for folks like us..if its not broken don't fix it, as they say.

The Natural

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would these people, Folexen, just pick/pack up and leave? Surely, recent discussions here (questioning the purity of its product) had nothing to do with it.

Surely.

TheLastHairbender

Established Member
Reaction score

Aks20

Established Member
Reaction score
Why would these people, Folexen, just pick/pack up and leave? Surely, recent discussions here (questioning the purity of its product) had nothing to do with it.

Surely.

C'mon - one forum is not going to make or break a company, especially when it was just back and forth talk. Its not like we found out they were scamming and caught them at it, exposed them. And look at the hair transplant industry, so many shills are thriving despite bad reviews.

I think they were in trouble for a while ..

Sparky4444

Reaction score
I started this thread and I'll end it....I believe there is evidence to give reasonable doubt that those capsules do not contain 2.5g of Equol..and this is really what this is about....

Sparky4444

Reaction score
...AND the fact that the website is down and he packed up is PROOF I AM RIGHT...

....what kind of horse-**** is this??? The only question now is what the hell is in those capsules....I wonder if it's safe to keep taking....

what a joke!

rjmogka

Reaction score
You know what's a joke?
that finnaly when we discover that Equol is good for hair loss, and we decide to take this step and take it, (not me thank godness)
then we have like 2 months of "does it work?? YES I GOT SHEDDING!! OMG MY PENIS GOT BIGGER!"
it finally turns out that it wasn't really Equol, which make you think about all the other "side effect" you thought
you were getting from other treatments...kinda a lesson I guess.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
You know what's a joke?
that finnaly when we discover that Equol is good for hair loss, and we decide to take this step and take it, (not me thank godness)
then we have like 2 months of "does it work?? YES I GOT SHEDDING!! OMG MY PENIS GOT BIGGER!"
it finally turns out that it wasn't really Equol, which make you think about all the other "side effect" you thought
you were getting from other treatments...kinda a lesson I guess.

well, exactly....there very well could be real Equol in, eh hem, Folexen...but the real kicker is you have someone on here who say's he's getting sides so this must be real Equol -- and gullable people read this and take it as fact...

...I knew going into this I was taking a risk thinking Equol may or may not help me...>But I wasn't thinking that there wouldn't real Equol in there and that this was some little squirt guy pretending to be a Nutriceutical company..."we here at Eclipse"...more like "me here at Eclipse"

lesson learned..

ABJac

Reaction score
well, exactly....there very well could be real Equol in, eh hem, Folexen...but the real kicker is you have someone on here who say's he's getting sides so this must be real Equol -- and gullable people read this and take it as fact...

...I knew going into this I was taking a risk thinking Equol may or may not help me...>But I wasn't thinking that there wouldn't real Equol in there and that this was some little squirt guy pretending to be a Nutriceutical company..."we here at Eclipse"...more like "me here at Eclipse"

lesson learned..

Other then the fact that the site is down, where do you get all of your information? You are being a little overly aggressive about this being a scam. The biggest motor vehicle company in the world almost went bankrupt, that wasn't a scam.. there are other reason companies do not make it in this economy. Im not saying its legit, but the fact is, you have are just ranting based on a hunch.

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Other then the fact that the site is down, where do you get all of your information? You are being a little overly aggressive about this being a scam. The biggest motor vehicle company in the world almost went bankrupt, that wasn't a scam.. there are other reason companies do not make it in this economy. Im not saying its legit, but the fact is, you have are just ranting based on a hunch.

This so-called company has been operating for only a few months and it decides it's going under...GIVE ME A BREAK...I'm done with this...time to move on...next time I'll be very wary of not only upstart companies, but ding-bats on this forum

WillNotLetItHappen

Established Member
Reaction score
Totally agree!!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Totally agree!!

C'mon...jeezus, you guys are gullable....I ordered Prostizone and I'm going with that.....There is something wrong with what is in those blue capsules, I believe...it is nothing like what was in EquolSlim, and and EquolSlim claims almost twice as much Equol....

....Folexen was a scam....